Jack's big walleye.

limeyangler

Nice fish! Jack did an awesome job of reeling it in!

Thanks, he was soooooo proud of himself afterwards, so was I…just a little bit though :whistling:

Your videos are priceless!

Thanks Sinker, memories to treasure…backed up on cards, external hard rives, usb keys, you know…just to be sure.

Lifetime memory with Dad and Grandpa both there! Fantastic!

Thanks Simon, yup, definitely extra special with gramps.

Love him reaching for the snacks...like it's no big deal. lol

and i see Gramps is holding roloff back.

LOL…he is the most take it or leave it fisherman I know, he really just likes being in the boat, but a few more moments like these and he might get more into it, it's just tough to get him to pick up the rod, way too many fun things to do in the boat.

No that Ladies and Gentlemen is what it's all about, limeyangler thank you for sharing. Looks like three generations in the boat fishing together to boot.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff! I had not really thought about "3 generations' until you mentioned it.

Simon for the first time ever I cannot bring up your video, but I know it is great judging from the past, congrats Jack :clapping:

That sucks…..did you manage to sort it out?

Wow, what a beaut!

Thanks Joey! I have been passing on the messages from everyone and he has a 'widescreen' grin going on when I do.

Howah Jack!!!! Great job

What was the measurment Simon!

And I wanna see the pic lol

Thats one busy boat but looks like a great time! 3 generations!

Did not measure as it was not gonna beat Jack's standing PB of 28.5". I'd guess it was around the 25" to 27" mark. Yup…gonna need a bigger boat soon enough, my wife is already onboard with that, excuse the pun….next year perhaps…just not sure if I want consul or tiller, will probably go Yamaha 60- 90 4 stroke whichever way I go.

Good job Jack :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: awesome job bringing in that fish.

Thanks for sharing these family memories.

My pleasure NewHips, Jack does not mind me sharing either, I asked him if he minded the videos being on youtube for public to see and he looked at me like I'd asked a dumb question and replied "NO!" I told him he was pretty famous…he replied "COOOL!" with a big smile.

I'm sure Jack will be "hooked" on fishing from this day forward. Good going Jack. Everyone including the dog was having a good time out fishing.

LOL…he is getting better, but he is a real take it or leave it type of fisherman, but hopefully more catches like this will spark some more enthusiasm for the sport, meantime it's always a hoot with him in the boat.

WAY TO GO JACK!

That eye is a PIG!

Thanks SHP, not back for a young lad eh?

sweet. I'll bet he's still talking about that one around the supper table. :clapping:

LOL…he is, him and Gramps have been re-living that one often over the last few days.

Priceless video ... Good job Jack !!!!!

Priceless is right, would love to have some vids from my childhood. Hopefully he will have these long after i'm gone to show his grandkids etc…etc...

Feaking great vid!!!

Thanks TJ!