Fishing in the Pan-Am Games NF

captpierre

I've always loved the bike racing in the velodrome.

I'm right outside of Milton and that venue has been crazy busy since they had their grand opening.

However if i do go to any of the events I'd either go the the BMX park or go watch the Marathon, being a runner myself

No worries for tickets because nobody is coming. All the A list athletes are going to the Olympic qualifier for track and field the week before the Toronto games and for the water events world championships the week after in Russia so no swimmers or divers are coming. Family and friends do not even go to the Pan am games

3 months before the games start and still lots tickets available for all events including the opening and closing ceremonies what a joke. Hotels are starting to discount rates because people are staying away because of the games. When all is said and done this is going to make the 76 Olympics in Montreal look like a very well run show.

None of the Pan am events are considered as Olympic qualifiers so the best athletes will be at those events instead coming here. Wait another month and they will be giving tickets away to paper the house

My grand kids will be paying for this joke

Edited by Paudash

You're right, someone 'gots to do it'

Maybe you'll be on the Police 'Sunshine List' next year my friendly :tease:

Congrats on the new house dude

Cheers

I've worked on the G20 report a 280 pager (I'm probaly the only one outside of government) to read it from cover to cover English and French. It's now public knowlwdge . . .

Dave will work like the rest of us would do and do his duty, And probably be away from his family, it's not and easy job and be paid.

my brother is WAS a master plumber and cleand out crap when he had to, no sunshine there. Lol