Public service announcement for pizza in Brampton

leaf4

Oh no, some kid is on a table. IT'S AN EPIDEMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But people will go into the malls, slide their hands down the handrails, then go eat lunch and think nothing of it, lol!

You can justify anything with anything to make something sound less dramatic. The simple point here is (and probably why this was posted), is that this business is sloppy and serving food to the public should be done so with respect and care. The fact that they let this kid walk around barefoot is a clear indication that they don't really care about safety regulations and probably doesn't stop at bare feet in the kitchen.

Bill, I'll help you on that one...cause, you need it, lol.

To attempt to make your comparison somewhat logical and accurate, you would need to have a server, or food preparer, do that, then make someone's food afterward, without washing their hands, or wearing gloves.

you can scratch your balls, pick your nose, then pick your ass and eat your food directly afterwards.....just can't serve someone else food after doing it...

hope this helps clarify bills silly comparison.

Bill, I'll help you on that one...cause, you need it, lol.

To attempt to make your comparison somewhat logical and accurate, you would need to have a server, or food preparer, do that, then make someone's food afterward, without washing their hands, or wearing gloves.

you can scratch your balls, pick your nose, then pick your ass and eat your food directly afterwards.....just can't serve someone else food after doing it...

hope this helps clarify bills silly comparison.

Exactly!

I delivered bread in the early 70's to restaurants in Hamilton for Roma. After seeing what I saw I would never set foot into some, as if I could afford it. When I could afford dining out it is not unusual for me to ask if I could peek into the kitchen. If they say of course I was good to order, if they say no, usually citing something about insurance I just leave. If it was a first date I would only go to a place I new the owners and staff. I have seen some very scary things in "clean" eateries. If the bathrooms were not spotless I guarantee you the kitchens reflected the same or worse conditions. The last restaurant my family took over had the skeletal remains of either huge rodents or small cats behind the equipment, ugly. Another quick way of determining a restaurants cleanliness is to take a look at their back door area where the garbage is kept. If the dumpster is overflowing and bags and boxes are strewn around on the ground I guarantee you rodents are not far away. Generally speaking chain restaurants are the cleanest because they must maintain franchise standards or loose their franchise which is very expensive.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

I worked in the pizza industry for a little over 5 years in my early twenties. Work for both independent and franchise. One thing I learned is to never buy pizza from a non franchised store. Non franchised stores have no supervisors except the health inspectors that will make an appearance twice a year as opposed to franchised stores where they have company supervisors who are in and out of the stores on a weekly basis.