Okay, time for my own sled

Joey

Well Paul and I went up for the Tyler Fundraiser today and right off the bat, he jumped a snowbank and the sled went to the left and there I was underneath it again (the fifth time :)) So, time for my own me thinks as this man cannot be trusted to drive me around on the snow with a machine ha ha ha.

So my left arm, leg, ribs and neck are a bit sore now and we didn't stay for burgers or anything so sorry if I missed saying hi to anyone, but was in a bit of pain.

Aren't snow machines fun???? :)

Hope you heal quickly, bought my wife a used 03 polaris last year for the same reason, no I did not roll it but the person sitting behind simply does not know which way to lean etc

but I would not have the balls to jump a snowbank with her on the back, if I did she would would simply cross her legs everytime I saw her :dunno::dunno:

Your a Taurus,,,,,,you will be up and running on your own machine soon

Cheers

Lay on the couch relax and ring the bell everytime you need something, I would milk it for a couple of weeks for sure :whistling:

Hope you heal quickly, bought my wife a used 03 polaris last year for the same reason, no I did not roll it but the person sitting behind simply does not know which way to lean etc

but I would not have the balls to jump a snowbank with her on the back, if I did she would would simply cross her legs everytime I saw her :dunno::dunno:

Your a Taurus,,,,,,you will be up and running on your own machine soon

Cheers

Lay on the couch relax and ring the bell everytime you need something, I would milk it for a couple of weeks for sure :whistling:

Oh, I like that response, best show it to Paul :) Thanks!

Well Paul and I went up for the Tyler Fundraiser today and right off the bat, he jumped a snowbank and the sled went to the left and there I was underneath it again (the fifth time :)) So, time for my own me thinks as this man cannot be trusted to drive me around on the snow with a machine ha ha ha.

So my left arm, leg, ribs and neck are a bit sore now and we didn't stay for burgers or anything so sorry if I missed saying hi to anyone, but was in a bit of pain.

Aren't snow machines fun???? :)

you were there today?

Both Pete and myself didn't notice you there. Did you get any pictures this year? if so can you post them in the recap thread I started

Edited: Never mind I re-read the post

Edited by DynamicBear

Ohhh dear hope your OK J.... I would be making Paul wade on you hand and foot for damaging his precious...

Good to see you aren't too badly hurt could of been a lot worse.

Get your own ride, tons available out there.... Hell get a 2up and make Paul ride in the back.

G

Hahaha, you guys are too funny, well Paul has felt bad all day, even looked on Kijiji for me, but alas, we can't afford a new sled right now. Guess I'm driving from now on ;)

I must say, I'm more sore today than I was yesterday. Woke in the middle of the night and usually have a glass of water on the night table, went to grab it with my left arm to take a sip and yelped in pain. Some kinda hurt today I can tell ya. Shoulder, ribs, hip and arm.

I figured I was safe Cliff, I'm 100 miles from Joey LOL

I don't think 100 miles is far enough, if she took offense to the post. I'm sure she'll find you lol. after all look at all the amazing pictures she has, so you know she has an eye for spotting things most people might not see

I don't think 100 miles is far enough, if she took offense to the post. I'm sure she'll find you lol. after all look at all the amazing pictures she has, so you know she has an eye for spotting things most people might not see

Wow, thank you DB, appreciate that ;)

And yes, I could find him, even at 100 miles hahahaha!