Your dream boat

kickingfrog

Art, that last boat looks like something the minnesota vikings fish on

The Marrinette boat was built in Holland Michigan until 1996 when the company was forced to close due to the price of building materials. The whole boat is built out of plate aluminum all hand welded from the skin to the sub structure. The flooring and interior was the crafted from more common materials with teak wood used for the accent pieces and paneling. The craft is a twin screw with (2) 318 Chrysler (240 HP each) engines and the transmissions are velvet drive. The back of the boats is set up for fishing and the front is available for sunbathing with the lower deck reserved for cat napping out of the sun. Being all structurally built the front deck as well as both of the roof sections will support a person with ease and most of the time cannonballs from the top deck are the name of the game. Of all of the boats I have built or owned this one just needed the electronics updated the wood resurfaced the fluids changed and a few other repairs to make it one of the most perfect fitting boats for me on big water.

Art

I don't fish a lot of different lakes but I have a 14 foot smokercraft with a 15 hp Merc that's pretty good for the smaller lakes around here and I have a 20 ft Sylvan pontoon with a 75 Yammy 4 stroke that would make you think you're fishing off your sofa for the bigger lakes with better ramps. Has rod holders and live well and I'm thinking riggers for this season. Don't know that I need anything more.

Actually, truth be told, the kayak in my profile pic is my dream. I saw it one year at the sportsman show and swore she would be mine. She has been perfect and everything I could ask for. I'll always want to pump another $1000 worth of upgrades into her and I've almost sank her twice, but if that isn't true love, I don't know what is.

After the boat show yesterday my wife came away wanting a Larson FX 2020 DC....I have to say that it was a pretty impressive boat. Dream boat would be the Kingfisher 2125 Accord SPT.

I've never been in a kingfisher on the water but I've eyed them up a lot at some shows and I like what I've seen.

• 2 months later...