Home Security - NF

G.mech

Have you ever seen the signs "Smile you are on candid camera" or "This property is monitored by Video survalience".

What do you do? Well you look for the cameras don't you?

Dogs are great. But if they try to tell you that it was two guys about 6' tall that looked just like the kids down the street that broke into your car and stole your stuff. Well something gets lost in the translation!

The camera will tell you exactly what they looked like, what time they were there, and in many cases what they took.

Have you ever seen the signs "Smile you are on candid camera" or "This property is monitored by Video survalience".

What do you do? Well you look for the cameras don't you?

Dogs are great. But if they try to tell you that it was two guys about 6' tall that looked just like the kids down the street that broke into your car and stole your stuff. Well something gets lost in the translation!

The camera will tell you exactly what they looked like, what time they were there, and in many cases what they took.

But they will also record the beating and subsequent burial of the perpetrators!!!! :whistling:

not sure why anyone would spend the money on a camera system?

So you catch the guys on camera all well and good but now what?

The police don't care and they will look at you say thanks here is the report you need to send to your insurance company for your claim

As for the alarms when is the last time you went and checked out a car alarm going off?

The police don't care and they will look at you say thanks here is the report you need to send to your insurance company for your claim

As for the alarms when is the last time you went and checked out a car alarm going off?

So what do you suggest then if dogs and boobie traps are not an option?

get a dog of any size, if the dog barks it will attract attention and the bad guys leave

a few years ago we had of rash of break ins in our neighborhood so the police had a community meeting and the things they said were the following

don't waste your money on alarms and cameras as the police will take at least 5 minutes to arrive so the thieves will be long gone before they arrive

They will stop and get a coffee before they answer a alarm call

in 20 years of being on the force he had never seen a house with a dog get robbed

leave lights on and keep front of the house in clear view of the road

Know your neighbours as they are your best security system

Most of my clients want the cameras to spy on their kids. They want to see them get home from school when they are still at work, or check to make sure the dog walker is coming over ect. And If a real crime happens they at least have a picture. I

Most of my clients want the cameras to spy on their kids. They want to see them get home from school when they are still at work, or check to make sure the dog walker is coming over ect. And If a real crime happens they at least have a picture. I

Plus the cameras make it easier to aim the remote controlled shotguns!!!! :D

get a dog of any size, if the dog barks it will attract attention and the bad guys leave

a few years ago we had of rash of break ins in our neighborhood so the police had a community meeting and the things they said were the following

don't waste your money on alarms and cameras as the police will take at least 5 minutes to arrive so the thieves will be long gone before they arrive

They will stop and get a coffee before they answer a alarm call

in 20 years of being on the force he had never seen a house with a dog get robbed

leave lights on and keep front of the house in clear view of the road

Know your neighbours as they are your best security system

EXACTLY........cameras record what happen and maybe how they attacked your family and possibly killed them. I am more interested in protecting the family and the ranch with Fido and preventing it from even happening......Many more homes to target that don't have dogs and that's where they go.

BTW if they somehow get past Fido.......they will meet my little buddies......door was lock for their protection, not mine.

Got to go...........Fido is hungry and if I don't feed her there's going to be trouble.....LOL