Looks like ya had a great variety to keep things interesting for the day. Great report.

Hey GCD, in those last couple pics, the PFD you're wearing, which one is that ? It looks very similar to the Bass Pro XPS (automatic) TYPE II that just arrived at my door a couple days age. If so, whatta think of them ?

14 more sleeps for me too .... arriving Sunday afternoon on the 17th.

Sounds good. BPS has their Father's Day sale going on and picked it up for $119 (30 bucks off). Got one for myself and my fishing partner (Hope she likes it). Sorry ... don't want to steal your post, but had to ask.

Edited by Rich Clemens

Good to hear that fence is almost done and that you can get back at the important stuff :D . Good report and the nudity wasn't sooo bad. Would love to catch that variety in a single outing and congrats on the tourney entry. One of these days I am going to try a sabiki rig (modified for Canada of course) Ahh Lakair...think we are all starting to count the sleeps!

Bly

Great multi nudity report and shots Glen ,First the shots of the T-shirt ,\then no shirt Yuk but why did you wait until the end to put on your PFD.

I know it doubles as girdle I see it keeps the Red Neck gut in sinc :whistling:

Gongrats on the double header glad to see you got away from the yard work you were due to post a report.

\

MTP :Gonefishing::P