Beware Poachers!

bigfish1965

Better check with our resident mouthpieces before posting photos...you just might get T.J.s ass sued off !!!

Any picture you take in a public place is fine for reproduction on a web site provided the content is not copyrighted. It is only in places where there is expected privacy that you can run afoul of the law.

oh great they are going to fire all MNR COs and have volunteer junior rangers look after everything.....lol

Now Terry, you're dating yourself when you still use "Junior Rangers", I was in the last group called that. They're are now upgraded in name to "Ontario Rangers" (the last I heard anyways).

WTG, Rick on keeping this up for the MNR COs!

Here's what I can say so far. We were contacted by the MNR. They are investigating the images posted on another thread and they asked us for our cooperation as well as the cooperation of a few members. I am glad to say that all members contacted by us have so far agreed to help in any way they can. I won't say who the MNR is contacting on this, but those involved can speak up if they wish.

The CO I spoke to is working towards putting together a case against the individuals involved. The MNR is taking this issue very seriously and expressed gratitude that anglers are aware of the need for all of us to help out when we can.