Military Shooting in Ottawa

Fisherman

yeah I'm not jumping on any band wagon yet either, I will wait and see what the "reports" say. What I do think is that we as country need to be a little more vigilant. A lot of people believe it cant happen to us, until it does, and then we will take appropriate measures.

thats why I said "if" key word if..And why wouldnt it be? gun man had his head covered in a black and white scarf or turban.
Surely this isint a group of ticked off tax payers...

Edited by tb4me

Crazy to hear of this happening, especially on the heels of that guy running down the military member in the streets yesterday, as to "why" it could be ISIS should be blatantly clear lol

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/23/islamic-state-followers-urged-to-launch-attacks-against-australians

Quote from the article

If you can kill a disbelieving American or European especially the spiteful and filthy French or an Australian, or a Canadian, or any other disbeliever from the disbelievers waging war, including the citizens of the countries that entered into a coalition against the Islamic State, then rely upon Allah, and kill him in any manner or way however it may be, said al-Adnani.

Do not ask for anyones advice and do not seek anyones verdict. Kill the disbeliever whether he is civilian or military, for they have the same ruling. Both of them are disbelievers.

thats why I said "if" key word if..And why wouldnt it be? gun man had his head covered in a black and white scarf or turban.

Surely this isint a group of ticked off tax payers...

No one knows who these guys are, that's why we should probably wait before declaring we're being attacked my ISIS or some other radical group.