tb4me

I agree get rid of the shoot out, i don't care if it is 5on5, 4on4 or 3on3 just bring back ties also

as for leaf fans being jealous, last time i checked Ottawa still wasn't in a playoff spot even if they beat Boston tonight they will still be in 9th

And leading the league (from the bottom) in +/- is ...................... "magic hands", the thriller,the sniper, the one and only 10 million dollar man,the quiet superstar, and the heart of the Laffs............number 81 in your hearts and number 853 in the league , Phiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil Kessel.

Go Sens.

Edited by muddler

And leading the league (from the bottom) in +/- is ...................... "magic hands", the thriller,the sniper, the one and only 10 million dollar man,the quiet superstar, and the heart of the Laffs............number 81 in your hearts and number 853 in the league , Phiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil Kessel.

Go Sens.

The way you talk about this guy its like Phil took you out for a nice seafood dinner and then never called you again.

Get over it man!

hot goalies happen, wait till every team has had a couple runs at him and he will vanish forever. Everyone gets solved eventually, only the greats dont.

Maybe he will be a "great"?

Thats pretty gnarly to come in the league with that kind of confidence and not get rattled. Hes won against some really good teams too.

Regardless hes off to a phenominal start

Im not even a Leafs fan but FFS give it a rest Matt. A two year old could come up with the crap u post.

Say something useful for once.

We all know the Leafs are a joke lately. Give it a rest.

Ok then :rolleyes: ...Not sure why my comment about Kessel wanting out is considered crap but I'll expand on my response to his claim that Kessle is better than Ryan.

I say he is not better than Ryan, or I would pick Ryan over Kessle everytime

Ryan is a goal scorer who plays both end of the ice, he hits, back checks like crazy,is a responsible player and is a team leader. He speaks well to the media and is a likable guy.

Kessle is a one trick pony with a good shot,a one way player who doesn't hit or back check, hates the media and is the furthest thing from a team leader one would want.

And I'll stick by my comment that he likely wishes he was anywhere else but Toronto, and I bet, at this point and time, that every player in that dressing room wishes they were elsewhere. After all, who in their right mind would want to play for a team that has the negativity around it like the laffs do right now.

For a Canadian team ,I wish they were better, but they seem to have almost like a curse on them. No matter what they do, they fail!

It's a pretty nice story in Ottawa right now and as a fan I'm enjoying following the Hamburglar story. The success of the team right now it awesome,too bad it took them this long to get it going. Next year will be ever better with all the young talent and the new coach.

Happy?

I bet Kessel is begging to get out of that career killing, blue and white disease, embarrassment of a team the laffs. He's living a real life nightmare of a groundhog day.

Toronto is a joke!

:whistling:

Ok then :rolleyes: ...Not sure why my comment about Kessel wanting out is considered crap but I'll expand on my response to his claim that Kessle is better than Ryan.

I say he is not better than Ryan, or I would pick Ryan over Kessle everytime

Ryan is a goal scorer who plays both end of the ice, he hits, back checks like crazy,is a responsible player and is a team leader. He speaks well to the media and is a likable guy.

Kessle is a one trick pony with a good shot,a one way player who doesn't hit or back check, hates the media and is the furthest thing from a team leader one would want.

And I'll stick by my comment that he likely wishes he was anywhere else but Toronto, and I bet, at this point and time, that every player in that dressing room wishes they were elsewhere. After all, who in their right mind would want to play for a team that has the negativity around it like the laffs do right now.

For a Canadian team ,I wish they were better, but they seem to have almost like a curse on them. No matter what they do, they fail!

It's a pretty nice story in Ottawa right now and as a fan I'm enjoying following the Hamburglar story. The success of the team right now it awesome,too bad it took them this long to get it going. Next year will be ever better with all the young talent and the new coach.

Happy?

It's like two different people!!!

Matt #1- Sounds like a Homer Sens fan with the typical hate for the Leafs and phones into every post-game show.

Matt #2 - Sounds like an informed hockey fan with a valid argument who (I can't believe I am saying this) I actually agree with on some points!!!

It's a hockey miracle!

Edited by BassMan11