tb4me

^--- exactly.. It's the non-Leaf fans that keep whining and complaining that keep adding pages to this thread. I love it!!!!

The fact that my team drives you crazy is fantastic. The Leaks suck this year, I think that's been proven. Let's see how Shanahan handles the rebuild, that's what I'm looking forward to.

LOL Bill..Good point..Oh the Iphone comment awesome stuff..All the haters will hate and thats that..The leafs could go my whole life without winning, they will still be my team...That simple.. Some guys just dont get that..

2014/2015 hockey thread not TORONTO 2014/2015 hockey thread.It is the Laff's Nation that can dish it out (read the first few pages of this thread) but can't take it. BOOHOO!

Get a real team in Markham or Hamilton, and the lemmings would switch teams in a heartbeat.

2014/2015 hockey thread not TORONTO 2014/2015 hockey thread.It is the Laff's Nation that can dish it out (read the first few pages of this thread) but can't take it. BOOHOO!

Get a real team in Markham or Hamilton, and the lemmings would switch teams in a heartbeat.

:blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1:

GLG, lol.

Edited by BassMan11

The lemmings have already switched to Ottawa, don't kid yourself.

lol the only guys that would jump ship to be fans of a team that didnt exist when they were kids are the spineless type anyways.

Lol still funny that people on here are trying to say one of the worst franchises in the entire NHL are good lol.

Embarrassment for a Canadian hockey franchise. If Ottawa folds in Ottawa, would you hear about it in any other place except for Ottawa? Nope cause no one would care.

I dont think Ive ever met an Ottawa fan that's not from there. Must feel pretty bad when a team as bad as the leafs can still bring more fans into the canadian tire centre than the home team ahahaha.

not a sens fan but they do fill 94.3% of the canadian tire centre which isn't too bad, and I'd imagine season ticket holders take advantage of habs and leaf fans by jacking up the price and selling their tickets to these "premium" games on stub hub or kijijii or whatever. You see tonnes of Leaf, Habs and Canuck fans at alot of arenas around the league

Edited by jrwb

I was listening to Pierre Houde yesterday and he mentioned that 2 new teams are almost a done deal. One will be a new team and one will be relocated.

LAS VEGAS and QUEBEC CITY

Lol@vegas. That will work Im sure.

Quebec should have never lost their team to begin with

the vegas team is pretty much a finalized deal, and its dumb...

a more interesting discussion is who is getting moved?

personally im thinking carolina...but feel free to put up your opinion, personally i wish it was the sens...getting moved to las vegas :)

Yeah, must suck watching one of your rivals consistently do better that you :clapping:

Of course, that could go for 29 other teams in the league. TSN radio had Arizona ranked worst team in the league, then the laffs, then Buffalo, then Edmonton.

:clapping::whistling:

Some teams set the bar, the laffs have it buried 6 feet under lol

Happy laffs elimination day everyone!