tb4me

Hey I have been thinking about something Muddler said..I don't normally take what he says seriously, but this one time I have..Id like to see Dion try to move up as a winger..What do we have to loose? I have to give credit where its due..Dion has been playing the last 2 games with a chip on his shoulder..His job is to play D and get under the skin of the other teams players..I would say his play has indeed improved. Any game Dion plays to hit and fight is the Dion i like..Stall brothers had it coming and Dion single handedly put them down like a rabid dog..That looser from Ottawa had it comming big time..He spears a guy in the guts then turtles when the gloves drop..Real classic..Why didn't a single Sen go after Dion during the rest of that game? Did Neil die after getting the big A on his jersey? Oh well win or loose ill be a Leafer for life..Go Leafs Go! Oh and ya try moving Dion up to the wing..Would be neat to see

Id like to see Dion try to move up as a winger..What do we have to loose?

Him and Gardner to be honest. You never know. What's the worst that could happen?

Well having Dion on forward can get him in front of the net, and away from the front of his, however \i do like the way he didn't flinch when Staal took that slap shot forwards him. Still doesn't get the team the help they really need

Don't know what happened with that blank post i apparently just posted before this one also

Edited by DynamicBear

Hey I have been thinking about something Muddler said..I don't normally take what he says seriously, but this one time I have..Id like to see Dion try to move up as a winger..What do we have to loose? I have to give credit where its due..Dion has been playing the last 2 games with a chip on his shoulder..His job is to play D and get under the skin of the other teams players..I would say his play has indeed improved. Any game Dion plays to hit and fight is the Dion i like..Stall brothers had it coming and Dion single handedly put them down like a rabid dog..That looser from Ottawa had it comming big time..He spears a guy in the guts then turtles when the gloves drop..Real classic..Why didn't a single Sen go after Dion during the rest of that game? Did Neil die after getting the big A on his jersey? Oh well win or loose ill be a Leafer for life..Go Leafs Go! Oh and ya try moving Dion up to the wing..Would be neat to see

I very much enjoy the friendly back and forth banter here but you my friend are seriously delusional...LOL

Watching the All Star Skills Competition introductions right now. Seriously, why is the crowd booing for almost all of the players being announced? These guys are the best of the best. Regardless of whether you like the team they are coming from ..... each and every one of these guys deserves respect. Very disappointed with the crowd in Columbus.

It was fun. The obstacle course relay was great. Those guys can skate and shoot. And Weber's slapshot is ridiculous. I wish he had beat Chara's record. The breakaway contest started out a bit lame, but I guess you can only do so much with a puck. Some of the guys got creative towards the end. I thought it was hilarious when Vorecek copied Johansen's move with the kid, by using Gaudreau!