tb4me

I personally think that discipline was fully warranted, I'd like to see anyone else take that guys hammerfist with the potential of the butt end of the stick being in there to the head and be able to stand up after no way was that a dive and completely unwarranted on that goons part

what game is that gif from?

im a leaf fan and kessel should get 6 games for that stupid act

any player swings the stick as a weapon like that you should get a huge penalty IMO

You've got Scott going after Kessel? He deserved the lumber! LOL!!!

How anyone can condone or try to justify those whacks by kesle is beyond me. He actually chases the guy around until he get BEHIND him and whacks him while he's engaged with another player. He should have got 25 games for that, and a trip to court. That was without a doubt the most cowardice display I have ever seen.

:wallbash:

no player should ever be swinging a hockey stick like that.

i dont care what the situation is or who it involves

What it doesnt show is Scott going after Kessels head..After that the hack at the shin is nothing in comparison..

How anyone can condone or try to justify those whacks by kesle is beyond me. He actually chases the guy around until he get BEHIND him and whacks him while he's engaged with another player. He should have got 25 games for that, and a trip to court. That was without a doubt the most cowardice display I have ever seen.

BLA BLA BLA go alfie go. Bla Bla Bla LOL Mery Christmas Matt..Cant wait to exchange banter in 2015 bud...

Edited by tb4me

baby-boy-crying-photo-420x420-ts-5657035