tb4me

LOL!! When a goalie gets your number, there's nothing you can do :)

lookinforwalleye: I get your point, but you gotta remember who we played lastnight, probably the best team in the entire league. Now if we're giving up 40 shots against a team like Ottawa, I might be forced to start cheering for the Habs! :)

apparently it doesn't matter....outshot by the best team and the worst team....

Having a hard time with the ducks here tonight. They're a good team...let's see if ten more minutes helps.

pretty solid game tonite by the Habs ....Andersen was a lot better tonite than he was against the Leafs...and if I was MB...Pernell Karl would be on his way to Edmonton!!!!

Lets see if Stoner gets a suspension for that hit on Max....

That hit was pretty bad, saw it on the highlights.

Yeah, I just saw it during the 1st intermission of the Oilers game.

I would think that should be worth a 2 or 3 game suspension.

I hope Max is OK, but they said he was on the way to hospital for tests. :(

Edited by DRIFTER_016

Nope no review no hearing, nothing at all...Max was daydreaming admiring his pass..Boom..gonna happen every time..

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/no-hearing-for-ducks-stoner-for-pacioretty-hit/

Bull...if it was Phil the thrill you would be tooting another tune....the hit was late and he was propelled into boards via a crosscheck....and lets not forget who is the NHL`s new discipline guy...none other than Chris Pronger one of the dirtiest players of his era with 8 suspension to his credit!!!

Does anybody remember that goon trying stomp off Ryan Kessler leg a few years ago, he got 8 games for that!!!