OPP boat towed in

captpierre

Was at the Bobcaygeon lock yesterday with guests.

An OPP boat is towed in by a 20+ yr cuddy, mid channel.

Fairly young guy and gal cops had a 300 hp very new looking Mercury Verado.

Couldn't help myself from yelling " Shoulda got a Yammy" :)

They weren't impressed with the situation to say the least

Huh !!! That's the new police boat that's on sturgeon lake it has a permanent dock at one of the local marinas by going through 2 locks they can cover from balsam lake to the west and to buckhorn in the east !!! That boat is only a year old too !!!! I see them all the time and there is probly a ton of hours on by now !!!! Ya should have got a Yammy !!! Good one !!! Lol

I hope that the two rope used met the stringent Ontario standards to keep us all safe from certain death, and the boater towed the OPP boat in a manner that meets the stringent Ontario standards to keep us all safe from certain death, and that the OPP officers had their life jackets securely done up to meet the stringent Ontario standards to keep them safe from certain death.

:sarcasm:

Actually, I'm glad they buy North American. That's what governments should do IMO.

Couple years ago I saw an American Coast Guard boat with 2 big Hondas on the back.

If there is an outboard made in the home country, those are the ones governments should buy.

It's all about image and manufacturing jobs.