SNOW JOKE ANYMORE!

limeyangler

Hi All,

Been quite the winter so far.

Got close to another 40cm of snow yesterday with 60kmh winds.

Snow is piling up good.

A few shots from around my yard yesterday.

IMG_7111.jpg

IMG_7107.jpg

IMG_7106.jpg

GOPR0148.jpg

GOPR0134.jpg

GOPR0132.jpg

GOPR0131.jpg

IMG_7098.jpg

Spring is finally here….lol.

I know it's not a good word to describe that but that's just stupid. We has about an inch Sunday morning here and were sitting on the deck basking in the sun in the afternoon, same Monday and Tuesday, nice here. Around +15C yesterday, finally. But I'm not counting my chickens yet.

We only got the winds and abit of snow simon. I feel for ya though. It's just silly how hard NW ontario has been hit this winter. We just had 3 days off work because of the conditions, well everyone else but me and my better half lol. I used every tool we had in the past few days lol. Gator, snowblower, plow truck, loader and .... Good ol fashion shovel haha

That's ridiculous Simon. lol

Take it easy dude - Don't throw your back out shoveling and I promise i won't throw mine out launching the boat.... :jerry:

Might just end up injuring myself….darn snowblower blew up.

I know it's not a good word to describe that but that's just stupid. We has about an inch Sunday morning here and were sitting on the deck basking in the sun in the afternoon, same Monday and Tuesday, nice here. Around +15C yesterday, finally. But I'm not counting my chickens yet.

I think its a perfect description….lol.

Saw that forecast the other day and couldn't believe it ! It'll be summer by the time all that snow melts off and the ice is gone ;)

Its gonna be an interesting spring for sure!

We only got the winds and abit of snow simon. I feel for ya though. It's just silly how hard NW ontario has been hit this winter. We just had 3 days off work because of the conditions, well everyone else but me and my better half lol. I used every tool we had in the past few days lol. Gator, snowblower, plow truck, loader and .... Good ol fashion shovel haha

You have all the fun eh Rick? You guys got the worst of the last 'Alberta clipper'.

..are you going to stay another winter? haha

Might not have a choice Chad…….cannot get out!

I know u have been hit hard,lol Heck your summer might start at the same time as ours this year :whistling:

LOL…sure looks that way John.

Simon you have a piece of paradise there!!!,I think to wait a bit longer may not be a bad thing.That snowfall was uncalled for for sure.No one deserves that :) If it makes you feel better were ice fishing Sat here :P

LOL…BARSTEWARD!

See what happens when you buy a new snowmobile................................. :whistling:

AWESOME EH…….now I just need time off work!

Nice! With some luck you'll have snow till September.. :tease:

LUCKY ME!

Who knows you maybe ice fishing into June. Lets hope not !

I wont mind, feel sorry for the guys in the States that have booked opener though.

Nice spot you have there.

I would have more sympathy for you, but your fishing up there smokes ours

Apparently, I would not no about that this year.

I wont complain then. I thought I had it bad here. A foot still on the roofs and maybe 2 to 3 feet still on the ground. You should be fine by june 15....any bets. :dunno:

Its really tough to predict, ice is crap from so much snow early on, but lots of it cuz its been -30c since November…..there is about 3 feet of snow on the lakes. Your guess is as good as mine….if not better….so i wont be wagering a cent.