Cars, cars & more cars (NF)

Joey

On our way down to Lake Ontario for a fish on Monday, we saw this beaut driving down the 407, an old Chevelle El Camino, thought it was pretty cool so I took a couple of pics as we drove up to and past it.

gallery_17_7_12418.jpg

gallery_17_7_18979.jpg

My old Lumina that my son was driving snapped the rear wheel bracket and you can physically move the tire while its parked. No way were we gonna let him drive it after we saw that, so it was time for the boy to branch out on his own and get his own new vehicle instead of mom's hand me down.

So, Today my son got his first new car, its a Chevrolet/Pontiac G5 Pursuit. He's thrilled to death (not about the payment or cost of insurance), and is just beaming with pride right now.

gallery_17_7_9916.jpg

gallery_17_7_24191.jpg

gallery_17_7_23695.jpg

Then, while we were waiting for all the paperwork at the car dealers tonight, this rolled onto the lot, so I got the cell phone out and took a few pics for the car buffs on the board. Sweet ride!!! A Ferrari Testerrosa.

gallery_17_7_24765.jpg

gallery_17_7_18809.jpg

gallery_17_7_52054.jpg

gallery_17_7_43483.jpg

Hope you enjoy the pics, it was car week in the family I guess.

Joey

LOL Joey, the Dairy Queen in Medina has a classic car night, I was by there last night and it happened to be the night. Lots of great Detroit iron sitting there, some real classics and street rods.

Cool Ohiofisherman, did you get a peanut buster parfait too :thumbsup_anim:

Joey

No I didn`t stop Joey, it was a busy day for me yesterday. Got to meet my new doctor, I waited like 10 months for the old one to leave the practice, we weren`t on the same page. New one seems ok, I don`t rush to the doctors for something to do.

I have been up there when the had the cars before though, they do have some great ones. Just not my thing anymore, LOL I gave up cars for fesh! A good car will pull a boat!

Sweet rides. I had one of these follow me for about 5 seconds before it passed and was gone coming back from fishing a couple of weeks ago. No time for my own photo so I uploaded this one. I want one of these for only $450K USD.

SLR.jpg

Inspired by the legendary 300 SLR Coupé of the 1950s, the new Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren is the perfect synthesis of tradition and innovation.

MSRP $450,000.00 USD

Engine 5.5 L hand-built supercharged

AMG V-8 engine

Peak output 617 hp @ 6,500 rpm

Peak torque 575 lb-ft @ 3,250-5,000 rpm

Should tow the boat no problem with all those ponies under the hood. :thumbsup_anim: Come on 649! lol

Vroooooommmm Vroooooooooom Cars... Partial to a 1971 Challanger R/T 340 six pack 340 4 speed Hemi Ornge. If l could, l would and l Would not care about Gas prices, Ins... or the damn Ozone layer. So lm bad, spank me but l can still take my 14' Raven. So if l don't catch, maybe l can catch a ticket... lol Peace Ken 340... 60th over 340... Purple cam 340... Rollers 340... wastgate ex. 340... 6" tub and no turns lol

Edited by bowshep

Although it,s not my car,this is what my first looked like,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well there were a few dings and scrapes.LOL

Oh to go back and know what we had then.

7632_3.jpg

Proposed to my wife in it. Ah the memories,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Oh thats my hair,ouch,get off.L M A O

Edited by misfish

LOL fishnsled, growing up in Cleveland there was a doctor that had an office above the drug store at the corner of the street, he parked his 300SL on the street, got to walk past it on the way home from school, cool car.

I lived about a mile from an industrial section, about 10pm on Friday night it was street race place. LOL high test was 35 cents a gallon.

Thanx Joey,I love the old iron.My pops 64 GTO convertable will be arriving here tomorrow in a covered car carrier.My parents are moving down here next week so he is shipping it down a week early.Art and I are gonna have some fun till he gets here!

Joe

the GF and i are being married this saturday and we've made arangements for a '67 Ford Galaxy convertible, red on red w/white top, for the pictures and maybe for a cruise around in... the pics just got me a tad more excited lol

the GF and i are being married this saturday and we've made arangements for a '67 Ford Galaxy convertible, red on red w/white top, for the pictures and maybe for a cruise around in... the pics just got me a tad more excited lol

Congrats on the nuptials and the car.Make sure you post some pics.....of the car!Best of luck.

Joe