March 29 2014 pike OFC G2G edit,date change.

misfish

A few year back,well more then that,I held a pike fishing G2G here in Barrie. Theres lots of free parking and it,s a short walk out and a good time to meet up with some members make new friends.The years following,the ice conditions made in not possible to have,BUT,this year it will not be an issue.

Im setting the date March 29 2014. Location is just out from Hooters. Fish from when you get there til say 1pm. Then head in for some lunch at Hooters. All ages are welcome. There is no prizes,just a fun morning out on the hard water with friends and M&G..

If theres enough interest,this event will be ago. I will talk to to Tom at the bait bucket to make sure there is bait for the pike. There is also perch to be had in the area.

So if you would like to make this a fun day,please reply here.

Misfish.

Edited by Misfish

Ok,this will be a go. Those with gas augers please bring them. Simon,Burtess. I can drill some with the electric,but not for all.LOL

I,ll be talking to Tom at the Bait Bucket to make sure we have minnows. I,ll keep all posted.

I,ll have my grand kiddies out, so bring the young ones. It,s a OFC family fun event..

Im looking forward to a day with friends and new.

Edited by Misfish

grand kiddies

guess there will be no female members throwing up on the ice and..........................that was a long time ago now.....but I still remember that GTG

Hey crap happens, :whistling:

Oh to be young again.LOL

NOT

Edited by Misfish