Yeah so... (nf)

Roy

As a "little person",I find this thread extremely offensive :angry:

Hey it ain't that bad. When it rains, I'm the last dude to get wet. But the real bonus is that I still can get on a bus at half price.

There is a downside however....I have never in my almost 70 years been able to get on the really good rides at the exhibition.

As a "little person",I find this thread extremely offensive :angry:

If you want to challenge Roy for the honor of being the residential Little person representative feel free to take a photo holding todays newspaper and a tape measure. But you better be really short to beat him.

We mean no harm or disrespect Roy has earned the right to tell shorty jokes his small size and big brain/ heart has earned him more respect that people twice his size (5ft)

Art

If you want to challenge Roy for the honor of being the residential Little person representative feel free to take a photo holding todays newspaper and a tape measure. But you better be really short to beat him.

We mean no harm or disrespect Roy has earned the right to tell shorty jokes his small size and big brain/ heart has earned him more respect that people twice his size (5ft)

Art

Ok.removing my "cyber"foot from mouth,sometimes I can't stop being a smart "ash" :blush:

You.ll get use to it. Some think they can get to me with their newfie jokes. I just say bring it. is that the best ya got? LMAO

Yup here too. Can't remember the last time someone tried to tell me one I haven't heard. I usually learn them a few lol

I still remember the first time I met Roy - I walked up to him and said Hi, I'm...he cut me off looked me straight in the navel and said I know who you are.

Then we had a beer together and told stories. He is a good guy, for a Quebec er, that is.

Newfies tell the best newfie jokes.....shorties tell the best short jokes....its all good!

S.

:clapping:

A Newfie is walking home kicking old bottles, when a genie pops out of one. "I can grant you three wishes," says the genie, "so choose wisely." The Newfie says "Give me a beer that’ll never run out." A bottle appears in the Newfie’s hand and he downs it, but when we pulls it away from his mouth it’s still full. The happy Newfie continues walking home. The genie says "Hey, you still have two wishes left!" "Oh," says the Newfie, "gimme two more of these then!"

An Ontarian, an Albertan, and a Newfie are running from the cops. They run into an alley and see a pile of sacks, which they decide to hide in. The cops follow them into the alley and kick the bag with the Ontarian in it. The Ontarian goes "meow!" and the cops go "Ah, it's just a bag full of cats." They kick the bag with the Albertan in it, and he goes "woof!" and they're like, "OK, dog in a bag, whatever." Then they kick the bag with the Newfie in it, and he goes "potato!"

newfierevolver.jpg

Edited by Misfish