Good to see Canada has got its traditional winter back!

tb4me

This was awesome and very much worth sharing! I dont suspect water levels to be a concern as it was last couple years

I cant help but wonder how bad the flooding is going to be this spring.. I gotta admit im worried as the Grand River is a minute from my door and its froze solid..Ice daming could be a major issue with all the water flooding into the Grand.. Fingers crossed

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/02/05/toronto-weather-snow-photos_n_4732139.html

I know I had to drive to st.micheals hospital yesterday and all through the GTA I was laughing at their huge 15cm snowstorm !!!! Big deal the ground is valet covered and their snowbanks are only 20 inches high. !!!!! Hahaha quite funny .... But yes I fear there will be flooding in the same areas as last year like Haliburton minden burnt river as well as along the Trent Severn waterway of course depending on how fast the melt happens and how fast the citiots who control the waterway react to the spring melt !!!! They were asleep last year when it happened and we have a lot more snow this year .... So I guess it's wait & see ....I hope it doesn't happen again but I fear it will

Oh ya, im sure we can count on some flooding this spring. Trent severn will be a mess for sure, those guys cant get it right on a dry spring.

We need it though, so bring it on. The more snow and cold the better if you ask me, and I have to deal with the snow every day from plowing, to shoveling, to blowing, to grooming. Im burnt, but its a pretty neat winter so far!

S.