Niagara Report

Darrell

Well on Thursday I was asked by Aaron, if I would like to join him and take a contest winner from the "Getting Hooked" site for a day out on the Niagara since Barry was unable to make it. So upon thinking do I work on the show all Saturday or do I go fishing, the choice was pretty clear. So after we what seemed a longer than useual drive to Niagara cause of the fog, we met the contest winner who goes by the nickname "HOSS"at the Queenston ramp. As soon as we left the dock we headed to the American side to see what we could get into and what led into a most memorable day for us all especially "HOSS". Bouncing 3 ways with roe was the ticket, I was lucky enough to hit a Niagara triple crown "Laker,Brown and Bow", "HOSS" managed about 6 fish with his personal best Steelhead to date. But thats were everything ended for us and Aaron got the hot hand of the day with boating around 20 bows and Hoss and I played netboy LOL, and sometimes telling Aaron to net his own fish LOL. All in all was a great day on the water, and getting to fish with a contest winner that is as passionate for steelhead as Aaron and myself was a treat. Darrell

www.gettinghooked.net

Aaron with his first of many bows

48.jpg

Contest winner "HOSS" with his first bow of the day

43.jpg

Myself with a nicely coloured up brown

45.jpg

And Aaron with another of many LOL

42.jpg