Boq Report Nov 26 - Perfect Weather!

ccmtcanada

My wife (blyght) and I had the pleasure of meeting up with fishindevil and fishergirl72 last night at our place. Our first meeting of fellow OFC members was great! Even the kids had a great time together.

Anyhow, fishindevil invited me to join him on what may have been his last BOQ trip of the year. I was honoured to be the first guest on his new Lund!!! Even fishergirl72 hasn't been aboard as of yet! Let me tell you, it's an awesome boat!

We were in the water at daybreak, 7:00am, and it was overcast, a warm 9C (48F for our American members) with a light south wind. It was hard to believe we are only a few days away from December with this kind of weather. We headed out and we each caught 1 nice Walleye in the first hour.....here are some pics....

Here was my catch....approx 9 lbs

gallery_60_23_5118.jpg

fishindevil brought this one in...a nice 11 pounder

gallery_60_23_71181.jpg

The bite was off after that, but I learned a lot from fishindevil today. Thanks fishindevil....hope we can get out again some time. Oh yeah...it was different fishing with daylight...LOL

Edited by ccmtcanada

Great report guys and i want fishin devils boat!!! :D

As someone said with all this warm weather we are having could be seeing alot more reports......As for ice i am starting to think that we may not even get any again this year down our way!! Weather is sopost to be pretty mild most of this next coming week.

Son of a gun - think I saw you guys this morning at Timmies - Mine was the Tracker with the white Rav parked in front.

Looks like you had a great day out there.

Wish I would have know it was you guys!

Real nice boat by the way

Don

I think I remember you....if it was around 630 then I think we did run into eachother. How was your day out there? Hope you had success!! Guess we should always wear OFC wear!!!

Cliff

I believe that you were talking to my fishing partner (skeeter ). I was out at the car/boat. My buddy came out and said that he may have led you to believe that it was his boat

I broke the skunk but barely - one walleye at 6lbs 3 ozs and a pike a little bigger

Don