White Corn GMO or Regular - Sourcing

Afraz

Myself,I find no good taste to any thing these days. ALL THE PORK CHOPS AND STEAKS TASTE LIKE WATER. I pretty much a,add pepper and salt,some suace. It,s all gone down to crap if you ask me. Except the organic sweet corn I found this year. What a refreshing taste.

I think it would be a much more civil debate if the 2 anti gmo guys would show some credit where it's due, like come on I sure hope when I'm retired and know a thing about bending, shaping and forming metal at the very least when I chime in on something it's taken for what it is and what life has taught me and these guys are writing off his career as if it's been a waste of a life, completely rude and shows an utter lack of respect, as I've always been told respect your elders

edit: he's also not shoving food down your throat, telling you to eat gmo foods or your life is over he's sending some information to you, that you're discounting because he's "old" would it change your mind if he were 30 and telling you the same things? not likely

Edited by leaf4

this is why it's not worth having the debate, everything he says is shot down as government propaganda meanwhile he's the one that invested time & energy into the industry - as the saying goes you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't, I'm going to believe life experience over something someone read on the internet 100 times out of 100 times, that's life experience from the source, the best teacher.

"Im a butcher" immediate got shot down, but we should all respect HIS career, which is also JUST as related to GMO?

I don't think that his comment was disrespectful to your career; it simply pointed out that knowing how to butcher a cow is different than knowing how to raise a cow.