It snowed a little yesterday.

limeyangler

Great pictures they look B&W with hints of colour; the one of the dog especially.

Only in Canada EH; I went to the drive-in theater Saturday night in the 50 Chev; it was more like May then November.

As nice as those pictures are you can keep all that snow. LOL

Dan.

Keep it, that is more snow than we have got in any of the last five years since I've retired and bought a snowblower. One winter never even used it and that don't bother me.

If I do venture out it is for the open water of the Niagara River for the next few months.

Very nice Simon, but please keep it up there for a bit longer. I am no where near ready for that yet! In fact, I don't know if I'm ever going to be ready for it! lol

X2. I have a couple more boating trips planned that I'm hoping to get in. Mind you, ripping around on the sled is a lot of fun as well. :)

Keep it, that is more snow than we have got in any of the last five years since I've retired and bought a snowblower. One winter never even used it and that don't bother me.

If I do venture out it is for the open water of the Niagara River for the next few months.

Both Dave's in Grimsby agree!