Shipping Musky Shop

JoshS

shipping is brutal. even in Canada rates have gone up. while express post is good there not cheap by no means.. when we ship to the u.s. side there system has there own way of dealing with Canadian products imported. they shelve them up to 30 days..

when you include brokers the goverments definatly aligned the brokerage firms up..

I am sure theres a few polictical nest eggs out there lol.

still spam

your post was and is solely for self interest

and I still believe we have many members here that make finer products then you

Wow pretty harsh? Just checked out there web site and looks like they got some good stuff. He joined the board, so that would make him a member too right? Get off your high horse, no harm done by posting what he can offer muskie guys IMHO

Wow pretty harsh? Just checked out there web site and looks like they got some good stuff. He joined the board, so that would make him a member too right? Get off your high horse, no harm done by posting what he can offer muskie guys IMHO

and this from you lol lol

a guy that joins to profit is spam, if you don't get it I really don't care

Get off your high horse, no harm done by posting what he can offer muskie guys IMHO

Your new here so perhaps you haven't learned the rules yet, but unsolicited advertising of your products, whether fishing related or not, is considered SPAM and is not permitted on this site.

Your new here so perhaps you haven't learned the rules yet, but unsolicited advertising of your products, whether fishing related or not, is considered SPAM and is not permitted on this site.

I get that, but, you don't got to be a d*ck about it you know? I thought muskie guys are all cool with each other? Obviously not.

Many UPSstores near the border on the US side will receive packages from any shipper for $5-$15 depending on the size of the shipment. Plus $1day storage. They will also email you when it comes in. If you are within an hours drive it is often worth it.

I use this option when the retailer won't ship to my PO box.

I thought muskie guys are all cool with each other? Obviously not.

Doesn't matter if guys are cool with each other or not, but this board, just like any board, has a set of rules that are sposed to be followed.

Terry, don't all long standing members have to start with post #1...........??????

Yes, all members have to start with post #1. Usually post #1 is an introduction about yourself (the person), not the business (or how innovative or great you think your lures are). Leave the self-touting promotions & slogans off the board - In the future, they may actually turn into a running joke (seriously). anyone remember Backwoods custom rods from back in the day?

From the board rules:

"Spam will get you banned faster than anything else. Spam is any unsolicited business ad or offer. If someone happens to ask about a product or service you may offer, then you are of course free to mention it. If you come in here and spam, you will be given a pretty rude welcome by the population and it will only hurt your business! We have very reasonable ad rates and can set you up very quickly. Contact TJQ for ad rates."

Your first post might not have broken the board rules under the pure definition, but it definitely leaves a strong spammy taste in a lot of people's mouths (mine included). Perhaps if you were a regular contributor to the board (aside from the 2 posts both about your business) or even offered an OFC discount, people might warm up to the idea of purchasing your products.

Mike

Everyone? Like who? You? Lol

Do # of post mean you are an automatic a$$hat?

Nancy.

:)

Pdeez

The size of fish caught with those spinners? Not very impressive. Those fish could have been caught by anyone with any lure.

Terry is correct about your Spam.

:)