Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Leafs and UFC on 360.

Im in a bad spot with the leaf game. Boston is my heart team,leafs are my home team. I,ll take a shoot out. May the better team win.

UFC

Belford vs Henderson

Give the nod to Henderson

Edited by Misfish

Disappointing to watch u guys drop one to the hated bruins

I really didn't expect them to win tonight. They had the busiest pre season and start of the season schedule than any other team in the league. Combine that with a 6 day lay off and some injuries and I'd say that they looked pretty good tonight. I still say that Reimer is the go to man in net. Bernier might look a little more polished but Reimer is twice the size of him and that right there is huge. There was two guys laying on top of Reimer on the winning goal. The schedule should settle down now in the Leafs favor. Stay healthy and the Leafs should be ok.

i wouldn't blame their loss tonight on the preseason haha and i guess it would be mixed views on how a 6 day lay over would play out... could be a good rejuvenation period -- i wouldnt say the schedule is going to settle down in their favour, just need to tighten up the D and everything should work out well for them

I liked how they had some offensive zone pressure on Boston, win or lose they played a way better hockey game then I've seen them play this year. Really missing Bolland out there, Boston is exactly the type of team where you need a guy like that.

Hoping for Hornish there. The only guy that should be wearing a cowboy hat on pit road is the King. And... JJ is looking really really good.

Im pulling for the kid,but yer right. Theres only one King.

Im proud of JR this year,not so much with Hendricks racing. I think they screwed him out of his first win,when JJ and Team Hendricks made two more records. JR has been pissy ever since that day,even with 2 top fives since. I hope when his contracts up,he goes to RCR. Where he should of went in the first place.

I dont think the fans want to see JJ win again,so Im cheering for Kenseth JJ is a great driver and has the best crew chief.. A top three is not out of the question for JR. Gordon should not even be in the mix here. That was a bad ruling. IMO

Ok,now back to hockey talk.LOL

The second period was starting to look like lasts years playoff ,Just fell alittle short.

Im pulling for the kid,but yer right. Theres only one King.

Im proud of JR this year,not so much with Hendricks racing. I think they screwed him out of his first win,when JJ and Team Hendricks made two more records. JR has been pissy ever since that day,even with 2 top fives since. I hope when his contracts up,he goes to RCR. Where he should of went in the first place.

I dont think the fans want to see JJ win again,so Im cheering for Kenseth JJ is a great driver and has the best crew chief.. A top three is not out of the question for JR. Gordon should not even be in the mix here. That was a bad ruling. IMO

Ok,now back to hockey talk.LOL

The second period was starting to look like lasts years playoff ,Just fell alittle short.

Oh Gawd no please done let JJ win another one..Seriously I may stop watching Nascar..I have to honest im loosing interest fast..Same crap different week it seems..Nothing would make me happier then to see JJ wreck and take out Kenseth today..Make things interesting..Im a 78 fan seeing him win once in that car before going over to SHR would be Awesome! Go Kurt!