Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

that was UGLY! but 2 of 3 on the road we will take it..Bollands injury could be bad, real bad. We shall see what happens..Were as of now down to centers in Boland and Bozak. both for a long time by the sound of it..Id say they need major help down the middle now.

The Sens score 4 goals today and lose 4-3 to Dallas. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Yup, if they (SENS) keep on sucking like this for another 27 years, they will be close to sucking as bad as the laffs! But, the key is that the laffs will have sucked for another 27 years as well. Remember Macabe scoring on his own net, was it once or several times?

How did the laffs do in Vancouver last night? I missed that game.

Good luck laffites, looks like reality has set in!

:clapping::w00t::rofl2::w00t:

For who? Even with last nights loss the Leaf's have won three of their last four games. Hasn't Ottawa lost five in a row counting overtime losses?

Don't feed the troll, I'd be pretty pissed to if my team was 4-6-4, lol!!

leafs announce dave bolland's surgery was to a side tendon which should rule out an achilles. He's listed as out indefenitely.

Clarkson getting looked at by a trainer right now. Appeared to favour left leg/foot.

Clarkson has his helmet on and now back on the ice after getting looked at for about 5 min. Going to give it a go it appears

Edited by tb4me

Hope they get back as soon as possible,and there injuries are not long lasting.Had a laugh today,couple of guys were saying maybe we could get Pronger and Stevens ??Would come at a descent price,maybe play pretty darn good for there ages.What a pair they would of been together in there prime.Just some fun guys .This 6 days can't hurt them I hope?,next game New Jersey I heard?. Fraser back Friday?,that would be a bonus!,get the guys away from the front of the net. .Go Leafs Go!!!!!!!!!