Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Then the considerations for a team that has never won a cup must be even greater.

The senators are in fact the winner of the stanley cup 4 times...the leafs 6... and we weren't a franchise for 60 years... :P Talk about an inconvenient truth!

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

The two teams that have played for Ottawa are not the same. The sens can claim those cups all they want. It doesn't mean they earned them. Montreal only claims cups won by their franchise not by other teams in the city. What's next? Will the New York Rangers claim the cups won by the Islanders? Or vice versa?

That is the inconvenient truth.

Well 2-1 is good but being outshot 18-3 is not....good thing somebody named darcy kuepner is in the wild net.

Thats cause the Leafs spent 15 of the 20 min short handed.. Shots are a tad more even in the 2nd so far....

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

with the return of clarkson i think the leafs will have all the offensive pieces in place they need for a cup run... i still think they need some serious help on D, and being outshot most games sort of illustrates that they need to tighten up. be interesting to see if they make some of their deep prospect pool/future picks available for some D help.

Yup another win for the boys in blue. Lets keep it rolling boys!!!!

The team had all 4 lines playing well, and without JVR too. What can I say, Toronto has a deep team. Can't wait until Mclaren comes back and we play the bruins and the sabres...

The Sabres don't have a team this year.

They just won their first game tonight.

Now they have a whopping 3 points. :D