Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

No wonders why you don't like them. No one cares.

Very well said. Makes big athletic saves and then kicks out big rebounds or misses routine stops.

Ha ha ha couldnt have said it any simpler or better when it comes to haters..Perfect

As for Reims I don't get it, at times he looks so lost out there

Nasty for sure...but man Ranger put himself in a awfully vulnerable position...hope he is okay!

Not a smart move by him at all, but with like 4 seconds left you don't make a hit like that.. Bad judgement by both I think in this scenario.

yeah that last second switch up with his skates was what did it, I have to agree with the panel though, tough to suspend on that on a player with no history of dirty hits but a 5:00 major in real time was a good call

How is it they think thats not a suspend-able hit..Ranger never touched the puck. The last I checked you have to touch the puck to get hit..The lack of respect hitting a guy there with 2 seconds alone is sickening...

the one thing I can say about that hit is killorn didn't even care about where the puck was, stick up in the air and puck was in behind him staring right at ranger without even making an attempt to gain the puck