Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Naw, no nerves and no need to be sorry. It just gets a little tiresome when you make the same point in 3 different posts. Even though I agree with some of your points. (Mainly team defense)

But it is tough to troll a Leafs thread when you are a Leafs fan.

Obviously you didn't get it the first two times.

Leafs thread and troll Ottawa, Montreal and Boston. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I think Randy and Dave have to own up to this.First Randy.Where did this team come from last year?.No hitting and banging?.Second DAVE,what were you thinking signing Clarkson and Dion for these long term contracts.I'll always be a Leaf fan,but sometimes their thinking is way to far out there in my opinion.I could go on even more but geez!

Im not going to say much here, seems more non leaf fans then leaf fans posting..This surfaced today.. I often wonder what happened to the Leafs this year..Is it the coach, Nunas lack of moves? Or was it something in the dressing room. A leadership issue? This came to light today and may or may not mean anything..However it does explain a major dressing room issue..Watch this

https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=MIayPfQ_Xg add a K at the end to watch this video remove the space between youtube

Edited by aplumma
sorry can't leave up a video with cuss words in the header

Lupul has to have knee surgery.. hope its nothing TOO serious and won't have any impact on his career. This guy needs break jeez.

I've heard multiple rumors of Kessel being a really mouthy individual, didn't think he'd speak to his captain in that manner though. (Who knows what Phaneuf said?)

Im not going to say much here, seems more non leaf fans then leaf fans posting..This surfaced today.. I often wonder what happened to the Leafs this year..Is it the coach, Nunas lack of moves? Or was it something in the dressing room. A leadership issue? This came to light today and may or may not mean anything..However it does explain a major dressing room issue..Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIayPfQ_

I agree,something has gone wrong.Kessel one of the scoring leaders,maybe cursing Dions play and high assist count for the opposing team.Also lack of covering the forwards deep in their own end may also have something to do with it??????The list could go on.

I for one, am shocked that a hockey player would use such language. Never heard that at the rink before.

No doubt team chemistry can be an issue, but one player telling another to "shut the fun up" during a game, in of itself doesn't mean much. Which game was this from? Game situation?

So does this mean Kesle is tired of the crap and the losing in laff land and ask for a trade?

Will Dion be traded?

Will Carlyle be fired?

Will Kadri ever learn to play hockey?

Will Reimer and Bernier ever stop a puck?

Stay tuned for another episode of

"As the laffs turn"

Bahahahahahahaha :clapping: :w00t::rofl2::w00t::rofl2:

The Ducks are giving the young guy, John Gibson, a chance to tonight against the Canucks.

"The 20-year-old is in his first full AHL season and has gone 21-17-4 with a 2.34 GAA and .919 SV%. He was a second-round pick (39th overall) in 2011 and is believed to be one of the best goaltending prospects in the NHL right now."

Edited by jbailey

I for one, am shocked that a hockey player would use such language. Never heard that at the rink before.

No doubt team chemistry can be an issue, but one player telling another to "shut the fun up" during a game, in of itself doesn't mean much. Which game was this from? Game situation?

LOL I sense sarcasm, however this was the last game in Philly..Regardless of what you think its real.. Yes players talk trash all the time..However they don't do it to team mates on the ice with such hate in their eyes. There is a problem with team chemistry I expect to see changes. Im willing to bet either Dion is gone by seasons starting or he wont have the C..Hes not much of a leader. He is a perfect 20 min a night Dman. He played better with less minutes.