55" PB musky

Handlebarz

Well I had the pleasure of having Ron and another good friend stay over for the weekend. They started out for salmon but changed there minds so I got a text Saturday around 6:30am saying they were heading down.

Great choice as Ron got to show his netting skills by netting this awesome 55" then his friends 50.5" after a great night of chatting at my house they headed to the hotel well all hotels in Chatham were booked so we had great company all weekend great times with awesome friends.

Check out the head on this beast.

photo3_zps7f439e2e.jpg

90df0f70-82c8-4e22-8bb3-c7dbd7c2a499_zps

That's a beauty , you sure do have those big muskies dialed in this year . Can't wait to see what you guys are going to get in the next couple months when those gals strap on the feed bags !

On a side note , did you get a picture with an " OFC " sign , hope so that beast will help team 2 for sure !

Edited by 4x4bassin

This one is not mine it's a good friends he gave me permission to share it. He was the net man for Ron when we had our double header so this weekend was his.

Joey yes it was fun as always. Saturday they left around 11:30 to get a room and were back by 12 for the weekend.

I can imagine that he is still stoked about it but right now he has other fish on the mind they are out on there next adventure but not musky. I have passed all the great comments along to him he sais thanks to everyone.

Yes Cliff I hope we can pop some of these big fish when you and Will are down for the Fish-A-Thon musky karma round two that you bid on in our auction.

The week after you guys are down I have the guy coming down that got my other donation I added to the prize table so I hope we can have a great weekend then also. I have great feeling about these trips as they are done for a awesome cause.

Mike,

I don't know if everyone realizes how large a 55" Musky really is? Just yesterday I was at Featherstone Ted's and on the wall of his man cave hangs a 52" replica of a Musky his wife caught years ago. I have never seen it before. Compared to my 42" Tiger Hybrid it is monstrous. And this PB for you is 55", man what a beast.

Way to go, I am putting down on my bucket list a charter with you Mike on St. Claire, someday. Si dio volio.