Good pair of sunglasses

shadowfly

Hey guys

ive lost my good pair of H2O sunglasses that I got from le baron and they no longer have any or simmilar style best $50 sunglasses

so im currious to what you guys recommend

looking to spend $50-$120

will be using them for driving and fishing

thanks in Advance

I just came back from optic stores i did try pair of Maui Jim perfect fit and tint but for $480 is a bit hard since im unemployed at the momment , i tried costas just didn't like the way they sit on my face so for now have to find something thats half decent for $120 max

i just checked out gagons website they have the eyewear section empty

I have several pairs of Maui Jim's and never paid more than $180 I didn't know they went that expensive but regardless I have had lots of brands and still do and they are still my fav but I have a few $50 pairs of strike kings and an h2o optics and I like those as well !!!! It's all in the lenses and you get what you pay for the Maui Jim's are by far the clearest sharpest lens that I have and they last too really good frames too

Bottom line here is that everyone is happy with their brand of choice. Clearly your $15.00 polarized glasses from walmart can be beat, but I don't think that you need to spend 2 or 300 bucks on a pair either. For the record, I'm a fan of Skeleton Optics. Zeiss lenses, and when on sale are dirt cheap. Look them up and get on their email list. Lots of 50% off sales which will get you a set of good glasses for about 50 bucks.

i have a set of spotters, from australia as i do a lot of saltwater flats fishing they cut the flats glare like no other i have found you can get into those for around 150. as for maui jims i have those as well and love the fit. and i have never seen them at 480 sure you werent looking at the perscripton lenses.

I have a pair of Hugo Boss sunglasses that I paid about $440 for. (Paid extra to get polarized lenses)

The screws for the ear stems keep getting loose or falling out, so I found a new use for them. Keeping dust off the top left corner of my fridge. :lol:

I have about 7 or 8 pairs of cheap plastic sunglasses from Princess Auto. $1.99 each. $1.00 when on sale. They work as good as some $20 and $30 sunglasses I've had and if I break or lose a pair, no panic, no tears, no cursing. I simply grab another pair I have in the car, boat or house and go on with my day.

I would like to fix and use the Hugo Boss polarized sunglasses, but no hurry, no worries. I know where to find them. ;)

Heres my sunglasses pattern:

Buy 15 dollar sunglasses from drug store..... Sit on glasses.

Go without glasses

Buy another pair of 15 dollar glasses when desperately needed, on way to a fishing weekend.........drop glasses in lake

Go without glasses for rest of trip

Buy another pair of cheapos at truck stop while driving into the sun on road trip.........lose glasses at next rest stop

Go without glasses until next road trip

Buy another pair of..........you get the idea

Been doing it my whole life.........now imagine if all those glasses above were 120 dollar glasses

Ill never buy a quality pair of glasses