Here we go again KEEP YER EYES TO THE SKYS

misfish

that's tornado #2 seen for me this year in the arthur/mt forest/grand valley area and we just moved closer 3 weeks ago (grand valley area). it lifted before hitting town.

Edited by Raf

that's tornado #2 seen for me this year in the arthur/mt forest/grand valley area and we just moved closer 3 weeks ago (grand valley area). it lifted before hitting town.

They're following you Raf :whistling::o

On sturgeon lake we got hail tons of rain and a good storm with thunder & lightning !!!! The wind was howling pretty good !!!!! Haliburton got it again and they said a tornado touched down in canarvon !!!!!! We have had soooook much rain in the last week ....... Glad everyone is ok

Lotsa rain & lightning over my way and the temps fell fast when the cold front arrived, but it sure did look purty when the storm was moving out and the sun shone through the clouds.

001-2.jpg

Wow, cool photo Lew!

It was a pretty intense in my neck of the woods in Peterborough last night. I sat out on the front stoop of the house and watched the weather roll in, till the rain really started pounding. Storm of the summer for us! Looking at the clouds you could see the rotation which was neat. It was a great lightening show, and the winds were intense for about 45 minutes or so. Glad to hear everyone was fine!

Welcome to tornado alley Raf!! :D

I lived in Grand Valley from 1995 until 2005.

We only had one tornado in that time and it was an F3.

Came through the marsh heading straight for our house and when it got to the field beside us it hopped across the road and wiped out all the farms and houses over there. :o

We had some minor damage from micro bursts but nothing more serious than a couple of broken trees.

After the storm we found a 3# small mouth in the back yard about 20 yards from our pond.

My guess is it was picked up out of Damascus reservoir.

I wonder if it would have lived it it hit the pond? :dunno:

It was a pretty intense in my neck of the woods in Peterborough last night. I sat out on the front stoop of the house and watched the weather roll in, till the rain really started pounding. Storm of the summer for us! Looking at the clouds you could see the rotation which was neat. It was a great lightening show, and the winds were intense for about 45 minutes or so. Glad to hear everyone was fine!

We watched it from east of you. Quite the light show for sure! Hardly anything around cavan.

S.