My Daughter made a Walleye Video ( warning/some strong language)

moparhawk

Shes a good fisherman and just starting Walleye fishing but shes doing pretty well. This time of year in Kansas we're only fishing 7' deep. I laughed my butt off but her language is a little strong.

Edited by moparhawk

Someone's taught her well. Good job Mopar. Must be nice to have good strong young teeth. Buy the kid a line cutter, I cringed every time I watched her bite off the line. That line looked pretty heavy for Pickerel. I have never seen a flathead, very interesting, looks like a white Pic with dark spots. Do they taste similar to Walleye Mopar?

She's got no fear of fish at all...I'd show this to my wife, but I doubt she'll take away the right message.

I understand entirely

I had visions of a booby fish in the middle of the screen..she has potential for a real fishing girl show.

I believe that her goal

Simply outstanding..

The raw emotion was refreshing..

:good::good:

The first time I swore in front of my Dad was when I was 10 and I meant every word..

It was over a fish that broke my line.

She is (gulp) somewhat raw. Glad you understand her

Awesome !

Enough said right there ! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

I show this to her. Thanks

I wanna know your daughter :P

She insists on coming with me to Canada next summer. It would be my joy if she met a Canadian young man.

10:08 to the end is just priceless. Awesome video of a pretty girl who loves fishing... future in TV fishing shows? Thanks for the share :canadian:

HaHa I rewatched it and agree!

That was awesome.. I would have loved to see what she would have done if she'd got that big one up to the kayak!!! -- Someone send that girl some fireline or powerpro!!