NHL draft day nf

kickingfrog

Garbo didn't miss any games that I know of from concussion, yet. Not questioning his work ethic as much as I am questioning his skill level and potentially his intelligence.

His concussion issues will become apparent in a few years. How many times last year did we see the camera show Garbo's eyes looking like fry pans on the bench?

I also have a suspect that (and I have no evidence to support this) he may have been a poor influence on some of the teamates. Again, just a feeling I have!

HH

Garbo didn't miss any games that I know of from concussion, yet. Not questioning his work ethic as much as I am questioning his skill level and potentially his intelligence.

His concussion issues will become apparent in a few years. How many times last year did we see the camera show Garbo's eyes looking like fry pans on the bench?

I also have a suspect that (and I have no evidence to support this) he may have been a poor influence on some of the teamates. Again, just a feeling I have!

HH

Well we won't have to worry about Grabo from now on, lol.

Nothing to add to the thread, but I ran into Eric Staal at gas station today. Was kinda cool.

Ya cool!

Now that is hockey players in the summer.

Rick Green and Larry Robinson had cottages by mine on Pigeon Lake.

A couple of decades ago was trolling muskies, Larry Robinson went by in boat and cut my line by accident.

He thought i was waving to him, when i was warning about my trolling.

Summer and hockey players.

Yes I forgot about that.

True, still feels like the Wings are a west team. Looking forward to renewing the Tor-Wings rivalry next year, glad Lidstrom retired!

The Score seems to have quick updates. Ohh there's another one....Horton to Columbus. 5.3 mill average over 7 years.

Edited by fishsevern

The league will need another lockout soon cause there are going to be lots of teams that'll need more compliance buyouts.

Was thinking the same thing....don't they understand yet? Horton especially with all his injuries and getting a 7 year contract, risky business.