Walleye camera

Locnar

There is another awesome river cam at the st.marys river dam in the sault st Marie on the Edison power gen station on the United States side it's awesome u can see all types of fish atlantics browns sturgeons and walleyes !!!!!!! Try to show the link ??? I'm on my phone I cant

There is another awesome river cam at the st.marys river dam in the sault st Marie on the Edison power gen station on the United States side it's awesome u can see all types of fish atlantics browns sturgeons and walleyes !!!!!!! Try to show the link ??? I'm on my phone I cant

This one?

http://www.lssu.edu/arl/fishcam.php

Locnar I do not want mean to take away from your thread but seeing as it is related could may just a couple of members give their views if they have an underwater camera do they get enough enjoyment out of it for the price, maybe put it under a new thread, thanks again.

I've thought about getting one... but they are damn pricey. Plus I'd rather have the ability to leave one in the water to be able to watch when I'm not there to see what kind of activity is in that certain area of the water... but that would be a pricey and risky thing to do, don't want anyone walking away with it

Edited by Locnar

I had a fish tv, it broke, replaced it with a cabelas color LCD, got stolen, replaced with aqua vu now, and they discontinued the one i have.. just cant win.

On the bright side, I would do it all again in a heartbeat, i would just drop the big bucks in the first place. I learned an insane amount from my aquavu.