Global Warming My Butt

Rizzo

Global warming = climate change. No reputable climate scientist claims that the warming will be evenly distributed. Some areas may actually get colder and wetter, and some computer models are suggesting that the notheastern quarter of North America may be one such area. Sucks to be us.

Global warming was changed to climate change because the facts did not hold true to the models that gore tried to hood wink us with. Reading the United Nations Weather modifcation treaty of 1977 proved that various Nations had the technology back then to change weather. Now if that was written 35 years ago and signed by many countries, could you imagine what technology has been developed since then. And of course governments and military have an impecable record of honesty over the years....I will never drink the kool-aid.

Global warming was changed to climate change because the facts did not hold true to the models that gore tried to hood wink us with.

Garbage, nothing was 'changed'. Anyone with a high-school knowledge of science will understand that warming the atmosphere will cause climate change, the two go together, and have for billions of years. And Gore has nothing to do with it, global warming was first predicted about 150 years ago.

Was -1cat 4am in Boucherville, QC. Now it's a balmy 0c , clear skies, feels like -5, winds are NW @ 17km/h, humidity 39%, BP 103.7kPa and rising, visibility 16km, sunset will be at 19:48 and ceiling...well, the sky's the limit.

Majority of atmospheric temps. are controlled by radiant heat off of the earths surface. As temps go up ->so do sea levels, thus covering more of the earths surface and limiting the amount of radiant heat available and as a result - eventual colder temps.... at least this was my (mis?)understanding. :dunno:

The farmers in my area are already complaining that they are 2 weeks behind getting into their fields. It's been colder than normal and wetter than normal.

Last year was er... normal, at least until May hit and the rain stopped and the heat was record setting.

2011, Noah was building arks here, it seemed like some farmers didn't catch a dry break to plant until the end of June.

Abnormal may be the new normal?