Woohoo my new shirts have arrived

Handlebarz

Hey all I just picked up my shirts from display FX in Chatham today and am so excited as they did a awesome job. For all the guys who ordered them you can stop by the house to get them I will be around most of the weekend. I must thank slowpoke for hooking me up with his friend Wayne Deadder who designed the logo I'm going to try and post the full colour logo this weekend it's stupid awesome. Oh yeah google Wayne he is a killer airbrush guy and a awesome guitar player.

AA40BCB2-BAE3-4A6E-834C-EB023A4C0451-709

Thanks guys I will be at the odyssey with them and yes I can ship them out Canada post. They are $15 that includes over sized I have M-3XL plus shipping if there is a bunch of you that want them I can ship to one person and you can meet up to save shipping that's not a problem.

Absolutely fantastic Mike !!! You have come a long way in the last couple of years. I am glad to see your dreams becomeing reality. You are a good man, and deserve all the good happening in your life lately. Keep it up my friend !!!!

Paul

They are nice shirts Mike !!!

I'm still kicking myself that I forgot to pick up those bucktails from your front door step all those years ago. I could have a Original Handle bars lure on my wall ! Its going be worth something someday ;)

Absolutely fantastic Mike !!! You have come a long way in the last couple of years. I am glad to see your dreams becomeing reality. You are a good man, and deserve all the good happening in your life lately. Keep it up my friend !!!!

Paul

Thanks so much Paul it has been awesome building a buisness that I never even thought of or dreamed of when I first got into building baits. I started at Christmas of 2005 with a starter kit from luremaking.com to build bucktail for myself and maybe some for friends to pass out and use. But with the support of family and friends it has grown leaps and bounds.

My ofc family has been very supportive and that is awesome.

Three of my biggest supporters are from here one is George Outlaw with out his encouragement and his wifes coffee (and support) Im not sure I would have been building them like I did he gave me alot of buisness smarts and passed info along of things not to do I try and listen to him all the time as he has been around the fishing world longer then most of the OFC family have been alive. (George that is not a Jab at your age jsut we have a young crew me included) I do listen but forget so we have to go over the lessons again I have never been a great stuident.

Brian Slowpoke he encouraged me to take the baits to the market and sell them I was leary but he convinced me in2009 so in 2010 I did and it has been awesome ever since.With stores poping up and sales to OFC friends I know I would not have brought them out with out his constant encouragement that they were good enough for waht ever reason I did not think I could sell them the confidance was not there for me.

Ron Ronnie is the thrid what can I say about him NOTHING as he has helpped me in so many ways if I start to list them I will miss something like George he has been there since the start and had a hand in almost every step of the way from crap one off baits that did not work to well the sky is the limit for his help. Thanks Ronnie

With that said there have been so many OFC friends here who should be mentenoed but the list is so long you all know who you are and you dont go un noticed from myself we talk all the time or often either online or text or phone Thanks to everyone of you. The support is awesome.

I guess there is one supporter who stands out over all that is my father he was so excited to see each step that I did he would come over and watch me build baits and always had pictures of them and musky that we caught. He would sit at McD's for coffee showing them off LOL Im sure every one there wanted to see them. He always told me to never cheap out or cut corners use the best componets you can get spend more to build a lure and dont worry about what you make on them as the quality will sell its self.Well he was right I always think of him when I get them emails from new customers who are eacited when they get there lures in the mail and love the quality that is what its all about. Thanks Dad

They are nice shirts Mike !!!

I'm still kicking myself that I forgot to pick up those bucktails from your front door step all those years ago. I could have a Original Handle bars lure on my wall ! Its going be worth something someday ;)

Tyler thats all good I have changed things alot since startup alot of trial and error so yes yours would have been a one of a kind.

I did not know you felt so bad about it that you were holding so much guilt that you actuall named your first born after me that was killer awesome of you and happy 1st B-Day to your little man Parker LOL.

PM me your email address and total price... I would like to have one sent to me :) I will pay via e-transfer :)

G

Will Do G

Hi there, I sent u a pm, interested in a couple maybe 3 for Yellowknife, pm me please and thanks, that will be my birthday present in short advance.

Got it and sent ya one back

Thanks so much Paul it has been awesome building a buisness that I never even thought of or dreamed of when I first got into building baits. I started at Christmas of 2005 with a starter kit from luremaking.com to build bucktail for myself and maybe some for friends to pass out and use. But with the support of family and friends it has grown leaps and bounds.

My ofc family has been very supportive and that is awesome.

Three of my biggest supporters are from here one is George Outlaw with out his encouragement and his wifes coffee (and support) Im not sure I would have been building them like I did he gave me alot of buisness smarts and passed info along of things not to do I try and listen to him all the time as he has been around the fishing world longer then most of the OFC family have been alive. (George that is not a Jab at your age jsut we have a young crew me included) I do listen but forget so we have to go over the lessons again I have never been a great stuident.

Brian Slowpoke he encouraged me to take the baits to the market and sell them I was leary but he convinced me in2009 so in 2010 I did and it has been awesome ever since.With stores poping up and sales to OFC friends I know I would not have brought them out with out his constant encouragement that they were good enough for waht ever reason I did not think I could sell them the confidance was not there for me.

Ron Ronnie is the thrid what can I say about him NOTHING as he has helpped me in so many ways if I start to list them I will miss something like George he has been there since the start and had a hand in almost every step of the way from crap one off baits that did not work to well the sky is the limit for his help. Thanks Ronnie

With that said there have been so many OFC friends here who should be mentenoed but the list is so long you all know who you are and you dont go un noticed from myself we talk all the time or often either online or text or phone Thanks to everyone of you. The support is awesome.

I guess there is one supporter who stands out over all that is my father he was so excited to see each step that I did he would come over and watch me build baits and always had pictures of them and musky that we caught. He would sit at McD's for coffee showing them off LOL Im sure every one there wanted to see them. He always told me to never cheap out or cut corners use the best componets you can get spend more to build a lure and dont worry about what you make on them as the quality will sell its self.Well he was right I always think of him when I get them emails from new customers who are eacited when they get there lures in the mail and love the quality that is what its all about. Thanks Dad

Tyler thats all good I have changed things alot since startup alot of trial and error so yes yours would have been a one of a kind.

I did not know you felt so bad about it that you were holding so much guilt that you actuall named your first born after me that was killer awesome of you and happy 1st B-Day to your little man Parker LOL.

Will Do G

Got it and sent ya one back

mike. you have the qualitys to go far. as we have conversed over the years. be honest,youve done that. you have a great family,great demeanor.,and a great bait. . staying postive treat folks the way you would wanna be treated,,,now go bend some wire lol

Thanks for the kind words Mike but I think you are just blowing steam up my you know what. I have done nothing different than any friend would have done for you. You got a great product and it is great to see you sharing your passion with others. bottom line.

With your very supportive family, child labour (jst kidding) and a great product, you will go a long way with this.

Cheers, Ron...