Free shimano core 51mg7

Great ideas, but i sold my sled and its a long way out... If i did go back out, i would focus more on fishing then trying to hook a small ice rod and reel in 78fow. My luck, it would never happen! Already tried for couple hours when it happened. 44*28.098N

79*19.898W. Best of luck if u think u can get it. Its about 15km from beaverton.

Been there done that lost an ice fishing rid & reel combo about a dozen years ago and it was a stradic 1000 and $250 pair of Serengeti sunglasses too right down the hole !!!!!!! Tried for hours to get it and no luck !!!!!! So ya I feel for you ...

I lost a Shimao V-rod and Curado reel over the side 10 years ago. I hooked on a large "5 of Diamond" spoon and was dragging that around the bottom trying to snag it.

Never got the rod & reel back but caught a 4 pound pickeral on the spoon instead. :lol:

Stood up for a stretch, and kicked it in the hole handle first...

I did the same thing in a hut, but with a Mag lite in 15ft of water. It landed beam up, messed the fishing for the night.

Best of luck! It has a nice 36" rapala rod as well! And please dont rub it in my face if u get it. Its brand new, had it out twice...

LOL! I was beign sarcastic. Go talk to one of the divers that frequent the Barrie waterfront in the summer/spring.. Offer him a few bucks and a ride out to the waypoint, you never know!

that's a tough loss, I feel your pain...I've lost a cannon g11 in the boat, it wasn't so much the camera, that could be replaced...but my 32gb card, some of them were once in a lifetime pics that can't be replaced, it was a sit down and stare at the water without speaking for a few minutes, it sucked....i now backup all my pics immediately

i would think now is your best time to try to get it...drill holes in a grid pattern 10' apart and rig up something to try and snag it....you might get lucky and catch the line, rod and lure would be on bottom, line might be suspended and catching some currents

Its funny because i made a comment in the classifieds few days ago, the guy selling the showdown had a pic using the core, and i commented," i thought i was the only one crazy enough to use a core on ice"... Definetly psyched mysel out!

LOL!

I stopped using my Core, I can feel your pain. Lost a GL3 Combo last fall...