Nice day on Simcoe today

Joey

Had a nice day on Simcoe today. Terry met us this morning and we headed out to a few fave spots.

The travel was the pits with lots of ruts from 4 wheelers in the slush that had frozen up. Made for slow going and took the sliders off of Paul's hut :o

Here's Terry's set up:

8482761667_9784a4af28_b.jpg

Here's Paul's new hut. Very roomy inside, wish I had taken a pic of the inside :thumbsup_anim:

8483855816_04ebcb4cc8_b.jpg

I was nice and comfy in my little hut :)

8483859272_e22f951f6a_b.jpg

Had lots of action, but hardly any takers. I finally landed a nice one, and it was the only one landed of the day. I was pretty happy :clapping:

8483859790_cc672c7e5e_b.jpg

And I caught it using one of TJ's jigheads from his store, so I bet he will be happy. Too bad my camera decided to freeze up on me.

8483861510_6df493d228_b.jpg

Anyhow, we fished til 2 p.m. and had several on and off, but just the one for the day. Looking forward to next weekend out there. Hope the ice conditions are a bit better, but it was at least thick enough now!

Great company once again Terry, hope to see you next weekend :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Joey

Terry was with you.. something got broken.. and you're surprised??? :whistling::D

hey, I resemble that ...

was a good time but one heck of a ride....my back needs a little R&R....

oh and no dead whitefish were seen on my underwater camera...some people are saying hundreds of dead whities from vhs...

Yes, trout for supper Roy :clapping:

Davey buoy, they are a lifesaver on days like today. I used to love fishing outside, but you can stay out much longer in a heated hut. We use our walkie talkies to converse.

Wayne, I never thought of that :whistling::lol:

Ya, my back is done too Terry, time for a nap I think ;)

The perfect size Laker for the B- B- Q, right there,

Looks like the Slush has tightened up!! I guess you can blame me for some of those 4 wheeler ruts!!!

Pauls hut looks fantastic!! He should try some UHMW Plastic for runners.

Terry aka 'Columbo'

Good news re no dead Whities

Well ill be out all week so will let you know if I find a hot spot. Glad to see you got one. You had the I'm not Terry sign out lol

:w00t:

Well go get em Lloyd. Hot spots would be good :clapping: We only tried two old spots today and the one produced!