Charlie Wray's Fishful Thinking

frodobuggins

This show has to be the worst outdoor program i have ever seen.

Does he do anything other than Troll for salmon/trout in the niagara region? To be fair, i did see him on St Clair (trolling, of course) for musky/walleye.

Question:

Does Charlie Wray know how to CAST?

You know its a bad when on a Saturday in the middle of winter and you turn off a fishing show.

I enjoy Charlie wray a lot more than fishing canada. At least he doesn't have 18 minutes of commercials in a 30 minute slot. He also fishes more on his own rather than rely on a guides knowledge.

Look, i think the guy has fishing smarts. I just wish he would diversify his programming a bit. I dont mind Fishin Canada now that Reno is gone. Pete Bowman is the ultimate hoser angler

Charlie has an informative show, nothing wrong with trolling ( for fish ) , I find his show to be a whole lote better than some on WFN...

a few shows from the 80's come to mind... no names ,but I was stalked and trolled here at OFC on Facebook ,YouTube and by web-mail by an ex fishing show host a few years back , because of a few observations I made about him.

Randy

:canadian:

I have seen an episode with him casting for musky on Pigeon & Buckhorn...once...LOL

I enjoy Charlie wray a lot more than fishing canada. At least he doesn't have 18 minutes of commercials in a 30 minute slot. He also fishes more on his own rather than rely on a guides knowledge.

Sometimes Charlie's show is nothing but a half hour commercial.

Agree about the trolling but I like the fact that Charlie will take the time to explain the technical aspects of how he is fishing.

Most fishing shows are either guided fishing days with the local expert or fishing at remote lodges with minimal pressure.

I prefer the episodes when a show/host fishes local places that are accessable to the average person. Italo doea a nice job of mixing in some episodes like this. Fishing the lower Niagara from shore, 18 mile , kayaking the lower Grand etc.

This show has to be the worst outdoor program i have ever seen.

Does he do anything other than Troll for salmon/trout in the niagara region? To be fair, i did see him on St Clair (trolling, of course) for musky/walleye.

Question:

Does Charlie Wray know how to CAST?

You know its a bad when on a Saturday in the middle of winter and you turn off a fishing show.

You've gotta be kidding me.. Charlie Wray was a staple for me Sat mornings when I was a kid...