Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

I would be willing to wager that he is crying in his poutine!!! :rofl2:

Actually he probably doesn't care since the Habs have clinched a playoff spot. ;)

He will only be worried if they face the Leafs at some point. B)

They meet last game of the season I believe as well.

Blah blah blah. And if the laffs didn't suck for the last 48 years maybe somebody other than a laffs fan would take them seriously.

That hit was an illegal one and should be a suspension. Kadri will be a marked man now. He'll get his lolol

Edited by muskymatt

Blah blah blah. And if the laffs didn't suck for the last 48 years maybe somebody other than a laffs fan would take them seriously.

That hit was an illegal one and should be a suspension. Kadri will be a marked man now. He'll get his lolol

Other teams not taking the Leafs seriously= more wins for the Leafs. I have no problem with that. You not taking the Leafs seriously? Pot, meet kettle...

Thats funny..Illeagl and marked man you say eh..Why dont you send another Sen to try to teach the Leafs the way..Im sure Mclearen would love the chance to send another one the Sens away for a few months...

Matt you sure it hasn't been looked over.?I think it was a good hit,too close to call, IMO.

Edited by davey buoy

3 strides( charging), hand(punch) and elbow up, hit in the head area, 2' from the boards. But, that said, every laff fan will see the exact opposite no doubt! :w00t::wallbash:

There will be plenty more of where that came from.Heads up ! lol. No suspension? This is fun for us!!,been a while lol.!!!!!!!!!

Edited by davey buoy

3 strides( charging), hand(punch) and elbow up, hit in the head area, 2' from the boards. But, that said, every laff fan will see the exact opposite no doubt! :w00t::wallbash:

You gotta stop drinking before you watch TV, lol.

A butt ending penalty, just like a high stick, is not based on intent. We all know Anderson intended to butt end the guy in the face, but even if he didn't, it is still a penalty. But all is cool, you've never let the facts, or logic, get in the way. Enjoy the off season.