Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

Here's some interesting stats..Reimer is 5-0-0 carear in Ottawa. Has allowed 4 goals in total.. Lupal is shooting a 40% clip this month. 8 goals on 20 shots..amazing.. What a great time to come together as a team and start winning games..Im a proud leafer tonight

Pretty sure Iginla said in his press release "He was excited to play with the best player in the league"... yah for all of 55 seconds.. Last time I checked broken jaw is 3.5-8 weeks. typically 6-8 weeks, then it back with a full mask. 6 weeks puts it as a return for the end of the first or begining of the second round. Wonder if the Pens will still be in it by then.

Good news as far as Crosby is concerned.. He is still in Hospital but the jaw isn't wired shut so recovery wont be all that long...He is undergoing extensive dental surgery.. Over 8 hours in the OR already..Poor jerk, I heard this on TSN radio today at noon.

lol how is s o b not allowed but changed to jerk? Just for the record I dont think he is a jerk..lol

Edited by tb4me

Good news as far as Crosby is concerned.. He is still in Hospital but the jaw isn't wired shut so recovery wont be all that long...He is undergoing extensive dental surgery.. Over 8 hours in the OR already..Poor jerk, I heard this on TSN radio today at noon.

lol how is s o b not allowed but changed to jerk? Just for the record I dont think he is a jerk..lol

Good to hear,hope he is back soon!

I have seen what a puck can do,to my sons goalie mask. Had a 1 inch dent. Thank god for the cage.. :worthy:

Funny how the kids have to play under rules,but when we/they,get older,it not so.

Yeah, if I was an owner I would want my players wearing masks. In what other occupation is proper safety equipment and option?

Edited by JohnBacon