Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

The Sens have probably bought thousands of soothers for their fans to suck on during the game and I'm sure that the Sens Management doesn’t want any Leaf fans making fun of them. What a bunch of Pansies...
Re Bob Cole... should have retired a decade ago... I'm all for nostalgia, but he might as well be watching another game based on his verbal description of the game being played in front of him. Add to that that he is a Habs fan, who clearly demonstrates that at every chance, time for him to move back to the Rock and settle down to some flipper pie!
HH

Edit - I forgot the obligatory "Ooh baby!" :(

Bob Cole on his worst day is better then Simpson, Hughson and Healy on their best.. I don't need Cole to tell me what's going on in the game, I'll use my eyes for that. His voice IS HNIC.... An absolute legend.

I agree, he's a legend, I grew up listening to him

I hate to say it, but I think he should call it quits, I now find him painful to listen to, incoherent ramblings

my favorite is Joe Bowen

JMHO

Eugene Melnyk is an idiot.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=416046

Here's the best line:

He isn't making much sense.

If the laffs would have had anything that even remotely resembled success in recent memory, maybe the fans would know what its like to lose an opportunity of a great run. But the haven't, so how could a laff fan possibly relate.

Losing Spezza and then to turn around and lose Karrlson the way we did is criminal. Cooks actions and how Karrlson got hurt were intentional, and Cooke should have been reprimanded by the league. The fact that he was not would and should infuriate team mates, owners and coaching staff, not to mention the fans.

Now that our hopes for making the playoffs is effectively dead and gone, I hope the rest of the team, driven by bitterness, pays this injustice forward. Smash Crosby, smash Malkin, smash Kessel, smash whoever, and goon up every game from here to the end of the season.

Cooke should not be playing in this league and many top players have fallen to his inexcusable antics............enough is enough.

Anyone who can't see, by the video, that it was intentional, hasn't a clue about hockey.

Edited by muskymatt

I think Melnyk should look in the mirror before he speaks.... and to say it was intentional is insane. Look at it on regular speed. No way did he step on his ankle on purpose. Perhaps the most insane thing I have ever heard.

2011/2012 Stats

10 Chris Neil OTT Goals 13 Assists 15 Points 28 -10

PIM 178

8 Matt Cooke PIT Goals 19 Assists 19 Points 38 +5 PIM 44

I think Melnyk should look in the mirror before he speaks.... and to say it was intentional is insane. Look at it on regular speed. No way did he step on his ankle on purpose. Perhaps the most insane thing I have ever heard.

2011/2012 Stats

10 Chris Neil OTT Goals 13 Assists 15 Points 28 -10

PIM 178

8 Matt Cooke PIT Goals 19 Assists 19 Points 38 +5 PIM 44

Chris Neil has never taken cheap shots on anyone , nor done anything remotely similar to any one of the numerous infractions Cooke has committed. To compare the 2 is asinine, and inaccurate.

Like I said before, anyone who looks at that play and doesn't see wrong, is not looking at it objectively.

Seems pretty to be a pretty accurate comparison to me. In fact you are about the only person I have ever heard calling for any action on Cooke for this accident. The NHL, Radio stations, TSN, Sportsnet, CBC even on the Sens FB page try and be a little bit objective yourself. Is it unfortunate? No doubt. Karlson has a bright future ahead of him. Maybe he will wear some kevlar socks.

Edited by jedimaster

If the laffs would have had anything that even remotely resembled success in recent memory, maybe the fans would know what its like to lose an opportunity of a great run. But the haven't, so how could a laff fan possibly relate.

Losing Spezza and then to turn around and lose Karrlson the way we did is criminal. Cooks actions and how Karrlson got hurt were intentional, and Cooke should have been reprimanded by the league. The fact that he was not would and should infuriate team mates, owners and coaching staff, not to mention the fans.

Now that our hopes for making the playoffs is effectively dead and gone, I hope the rest of the team, driven by bitterness, pays this injustice forward. Smash Crosby, smash Malkin, smash Kessel, smash whoever, and goon up every game from here to the end of the season.

Cooke should not be playing in this league and many top players have fallen to his inexcusable antics............enough is enough.

Anyone who can't see, by the video, that it was intentional, hasn't a clue about hockey.

tumblr_llmp5kTySO1qcppf0o1_500.jpg

Musky Matt your dreaming if you think he meant to do that...lol Your above comments made me laugh thou..Thanks for that..I hate to see a skilled player go down like that but it is what it is..Crying foul when there is nothing to cry about only makes you look like a Sens fan, oh wail....Yup the shoe fits..
Perhaps your crying foul would be better received here

http://fans.senators.nhl.com/community/forum/24-sens-talk/

We will see ya bums tomorrow night..Were beat to Hell too so this should be interesting.....

I remember Marian Hossa ending Bryan Berard's season.

That was one of those years...I can't remember, but Ottawa and the Leafs met in the playoffs...how did that one end? That's right, the same way it always does!

What , are you freaking kidding. Hossa was taking a shot and hit him with a follow through.

Why am I arguing with a fan of a team that hasn't made the playoffs in 9 years? It against the fan code.... :wallbash::blahblah1::tease:

Musky Matt your dreaming if you think he meant to do that...lol Your above comments made me laugh thou..Thanks for that..I hate to see a skilled player go down like that but it is what it is..Crying foul when there is nothing to cry about only makes you look like a Sens fan, oh wail....Yup the shoe fits..

Perhaps your crying foul would be better received here

http://fans.senators.nhl.com/community/forum/24-sens-talk/

We will see ya bums tomorrow night..Were beat to Hell too so this should be interesting.....

Its more of just how Cooke plays, reckless, and no etiquette. Another Cooke victim, and it's about time it stops.

Can't blame me for being pissed about it. Laff fans would react the same way, if not worse

Wasn't Neil getting the gears from the rangers last year for a late hit in the playoffs where he left his feet. The point is that the hit to karlson was clean and routine. Just happened to be a freak accident. Noone in hockey is happy about it, most everyone probably has him in there hockey pool. Even if they hate the sens. I know he was in my hockey pool. To be honest its a bit dissapoiting it was a clean hockey play. I mean if he is gonna go down from a guy like cooke, if it was a dirty hit at least he would have been suspended. The point is Melnyk is a fool for crying about it and calling for cookes head.