Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

Wow I didnt see that penalty..Thanks for posting it..Thats the worst call of them all yet..Dont get me wrong the one the other night where the Ref called JVR for hand on the puck in the corner when it was clearly 3 to 4 feet away from was bad enough. But this one here cost an OT game..brutal...

#Leafs Grabovski to have hearing over 'biting' incident with #Canadiens Pacioretty: http://bit.ly/WCL5eA #NHL

Typical Habs player..Sticks his arm on the open mouth of Grabs and squeezes, wouldnt the teeth naturally dig into his skin? Brutal the real victim is Grabovski here..

Maybe Pacioretty should call the police on Grabs like he did to Chara...Sickening

Edited by tb4me

Moxie please do tell who your team is? Ole Ole ole ole ohhhle lol

My sad attempt to type sing the lame soccer song the habs addopted

I was a leaf fan growing up but have since awakened to a practical reality. I do not, nor will I ever have an allegiance to a hockey team and/or any other professional sports team for that matter. Unless they pay me to wear their colors and cheer them on, they frankly ain't worth my time. Daughters' playoff game is at 5pm today if anyone is interested in absorbing the true essence of sport.

Edited because I felt like it.

Edited by moxie

I was a leaf fan growing up but have since awakened to a practical reality. I do not, nor will I ever have an allegiance to a hockey team and/or any other professional sports team for that matter. Unless they pay me to wear their colors and cheer them on, they frankly ain't worth my time. Daughters' playoff game is at 5pm today if anyone is interested in absorbing the true essence of sport.

Edited because I felt like it.

Cool, that I can respect..Thank god your not a Habs fan...lol I sincerely hope your Daughter and her team do well..Go Team GO!!!!

#Leafs Grabovski to have hearing over 'biting' incident with #Canadiens Pacioretty: http://bit.ly/WCL5eA #NHL

Typical Habs player..Sticks his arm on the open mouth of Grabs and squeezes, wouldnt the teeth naturally dig into his skin? Brutal the real victim is Grabovski here..

Maybe Pacioretty should call the police on Grabs like he did to Chara...Sickening

Looked to me like Pacioretti was trying to rip Grabs ear off. If it was me, i wouldve bit him too. Ear pulls hurt alot!

You want to try and choke me,I,ll bite the hand that feeds.

Looking at the vid a few times,ya,he bit him. Just saying. But I would of done the same,if you wanted to choke me.

I would agree, however, I would also have agreed if they did suspend him. I think its pretty clear that there was some wort of bite, but I think that he was really left with no choice, with being choked out from behind with a forearm in his mouth while he was engaging another player. IMO Pax got what he deserved and I think he is a snivelling little weasle and he better be careful or someone is gonna run him out of the rink again.

I'm glad on the verdict,what would you do in that case?,having said that,I'll have to take back what I said last week or so.This team is looking real tough and It's good knowing that they have what it takes to slow the game down if need be!!. On the same note,the next game could be completely different.

A leaf fan is not easy a lot of the time. lolol.