Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

I really think the Bruins are going to have a tough time with New York. The Leafs ,let's face it,have worn them down,except for the last 1:22 secs lol.The rangers are bigger than the leafs and their goalie,what more can be said. I will also cheer for Ottawa,but Bill,that trade you have lined up,would be awesome. :good: .To add,I liked the shorter season.I don't know about you guys. Most interest I've had in a few years .

I have to give the edge to the Rangers with Lundqvist in net. When he gets his focus he is tough to beat.The shorter season did seem to have a bit more intensity to the games.

I am not sure if it was the shorter season or the players were just itching to play after the layoff. I have always followed the Flames so I got to see alot of Dion and he has not changed much.He was always stuck between an offensive d man and a defensive one.Unfortunately he cannot do either very well and looks lost most of the time.Jack of all trades master of none so to speak.

I choose what I contribut to, that's my right, and nobody will change that.

I have contributed since 2006.

If you can't participate in a little playoff bantering then perhaps you should either grow some thicker skin or just plain ignore it and don't participate.

Note to self:

Ignore Chance

Check! !!

Its funny you keep going back to thinking your drivel bothers me,not in the least. Trolls on the net are rampant and you are just another in a looooong boring line. Your posts however are a waste of bandwidth and really slow down the flow of the thread. Your last three lines are an example.Would you simply not remember to ignore me or did you find it necessary to post in case you forgot ?

When the voices give you the silent treatment you should start to worry. :wacko:

ha they are only two of the 17 i have in there....Sybil thought she had attitudes problems (notice the plurals)....mostly i find the silent treatment peaceful...

back on topic though .....as a canadian ..lets see if Ottawa can represent CANADA for change.... :angel: .politically ...we know that isnt going to happen

Edited by Twocoda

Canada is represented by probably about 70% of each team in the NHL, lol.

do you still believe Bryan Adams, Bill Shatner and Ace Ventura are Canadians? the problem is when the Canadians in Boston win the cup the headlines dont read..THE CUP STAYS IN CANADA!!

Hey Muskmatt, I enjoy the jabs. Keep 'em up. Leafs were LOSERS last night in the last 10 minutes. They had a decent season and a great series against Boston. Boston prevailed and Leafs are out.

I truly believe that the Leafs would have had little (if any) trouble disposing of the HABS. I also believe Boston would have pushed Ottawa around and made short work of them.

Pittsburgh had no trouble with Ottawa tonight and if you Senioritas fans are hanging any hope on Anderson shutting down the Pens.........................GOOD LUCK!

For the reccord I grew up a Nordiques fan and switched to Toronto after the Nords moved to Collarado.

I am now cheering for Canada's last remaining team (not because I like them). Go Sens.

Hey Muskmatt, I enjoy the jabs. Keep 'em up. Leafs were LOSERS last night in the last 10 minutes. They had a decent season and a great series against Boston. Boston prevailed and Leafs are out.

I truly believe that the Leafs would have had little (if any) trouble disposing of the HABS. I also believe Boston would have pushed Ottawa around and made short work of them.

Pittsburgh had no trouble with Ottawa tonight and if you Senioritas fans are hanging any hope on Anderson shutting down the Pens.........................GOOD LUCK!

For the reccord I grew up a Nordiques fan and switched to Toronto after the Nords moved to Collarado.

I am now cheering for Canada's last remaining team (not because I like them). Go Sens.

Sens are doing ok against the Pens. Anderson is amazing and now with Spezza back, we'll see what that does to get the scoring going.

Nice to have another laff fan cheering for the SENS(PRAISE ALFIE). :clapping:

Must be almost half Laff nation switched by now. :w00t::clapping::thumbsup_anim:

Lots of more room!!

• 2 weeks later...

Detroit out. Played great as I thought they would but the black Hawks were too much. So the last 4 teams left are the last 4 teams to win the cup. Chic vs la and pens vs bruins this a pretty strong final 4.

Should make for some good hockey for sure. Pens Hawks final would be stellar.

I'm guessing Pens/LA in the finals, but what I'm REALLY looking forward to is Pens/Boston. That's going to be an awesome series! Great hockey lastnight in Chicago as well, really wish Detroit pulled the upset.

I'm guessing Pens/LA in the finals, but what I'm REALLY looking forward to is Pens/Boston. That's going to be an awesome series! Great hockey lastnight in Chicago as well, really wish Detroit pulled the upset.

I'm liking Pens/La as well.There both in my pool,looking good.!!

What,what,what,????????????

The leafs are out,the Sens are out,and this thread drops???????????? PLEASE

The Hawks are doing well,not my team of choice IN THIS SERIES,,but the kings are going to come back. I HOPE.

NOW ON TO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The Bruins/Pens..............

Been a Bruins fan since I was a wee fella..

Pens,I never liked. Ya it,s got Sid the cry baby,just like his mentor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Oh wait,,,,,,,,,,,didnt he and he cry to the refs last year and the years before too. :rofl2:

Oh he,s a good player,and likes to think he,s a tough guy,,,,,,,,,,,,with the goalies,but when big PAPA CHUARA comes along,it,s Im sorry sir.LMAO

Just rambling on here.

GO BRUINS GO. :good::good::good:

He didn't back down from Chara at all man, what game were you watching, lol. I give the Kid a bit of credit for that. Chara won't fight anyone, hell he probably wouldn't even fight Crosby, lol.

He sure did ragdoll McCabe though lmao

He didn't back down from Chara at all man, what game were you watching, lol. I give the Kid a bit of credit for that. Chara won't fight anyone, hell he probably wouldn't even fight Crosby, lol.

Guess you missed game 2 Bill LOL He stayed far far away :rofl2:

Boston is really coming around and playing well. That week off before this series did them well. The only reason the leafs took them to 7 was the B's played 6 games in 8 days to wrap up the season. They were really tired and it showed. Chara doesn't have to fight anyone. He knows he is way more valuable on the ice. Crosby didnt back down cause he knows Chara wont hit him upside the face. Boston has 4 lines rolling now and the Pens are in trouble and they know it. Who is going to start for the Pens tonight? Hate to have to make that decision. By the way Blysma is being out coached big time as well. Go B's Go.