What a start to weekend

Live2fish85

Brutal! Sorry to hear about that. Seems hard for you to catch a break sometime!

My boss was a raptors game this week and had his truck raided..

At least all of your fishing gear was not in there. I hope..

Edited by N.A.W

Been there a couple of times. Worst example resulted in a police chase with $7Gs and 6 weeks in repair costs to our Oldsmobile. The punk had just gotten out of jail 2 weeks earlier for, you guessed it, auto theft. 2 days later he was again released on his own recognizance pending trial. He would have been safer in jail.

Wow stealing a van with child seats in it has to be a new low... Hopefully you get it back in good shape. A good punishment would be to have the loser who stole it have to tow it in dog sled traces through your town for 10 miles while wearing a huge sign saying "I am a total degenerate." Then have him spent about 5yrs getting a daily "massage" from his 35Olb 7ft tall cell mate..... Unfortunately the system will probaby see the theif as the "victim".

Edited by Canuck2fan

Sorry to hear this. What a pain in the butt.

Live in downtown T.O and this is sort of common here as well. Had vehicles stolen about 5 times in 80's and 90's.

They were Dodge Caravans with child seats but didn't matter to thieves.

Haven't had a theft for a dozen years or so though. Thinking it was because i lock my car with the Club steering lock always.

Could be because there is many BMW's, Mercedes, etc parked near me so van doesn't look that desirable

Luckily insurance covered me at time hopefully they help you.