Blue and no wood grain

Skipper D

Tapping foot on floor.........

Are you done yet????

All kidding aside, looking forward to teh new and upgraded forum. Be patient boyz and girlz, It'll all be back to norm.

Just like any renovation, i explain to my customers, it gdets worse before it gets better.

Cheers, Ron....

Not a look I like , but Im sure in time all will be well .. Just dont think you take down something that was working ???? but maybe It was not and now you have fixed ??? but us old guys do not deal with this so involved change . Maybe a little at a time not this EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT , did you guys lose the sence that you had A GREAT THING GOING , time will tell .. I have much faith in you T.J . know it will work out .. BUT THIS ???? It's your site and you know best (thats a given , BUT!!) when the last change came about I cryed and you said give it time , I did and all was even better than before , but last time was not this time ..

Well... we had to upgrade.. there were some security flaws, and with out updating (its been 6 years) we would have eventually get hacked, and then there would be no site at all.. lol.. I will work on getting this format worked out, then we will ad a skin or two thats easier on the eyes... just need time and patience form everyone.

you got veneer on yours Davey ..... i got is three shades of blue with white trim , its looking real sharp and they really did a nice job of the mud and tapeing , i can't see any seems any where , i think their job will stand up for a long time too .... lol

I know the screen is temporarily a little bright B) but on the positive side, with the lack of daylight up here the screen lights up the whole damn house lol :worthy::worthy: ........save alot on hydro, won't need lights on :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: .

Keep up the great work.....thanks for your efforts to update......you have the know how, we have to have the patience. Looking good.