Farmers Quinte Report

Fish Farmer

Weather and water conditions were so good we had to stay another day, 5 days total. 6 guys, 2 guys had to go home after 3 days because they still work. :whistling::wallbash: The other old retired guys HAD to stay. :tease: Caught fish not many, but quality. Tried the jigging thing off Thompson's, if you want 6 to 12" eaters, you can fill your boat. We caught our fish just east of the Ferry, south side. Marked lots of bait down 20 to 40ft. Most fish came on Stretch 20 and TD11 Tail-dancers, on different colors. 150 to 200 back on in-lines and strait of the back flat-lining. Biggest was 14lb. my other bud caught. All fish were released except 1 floater, other buddy tried to revive on his stringer with no success.

Other buddy was so excited about his PB big fish, he kept on the stringer to show us, had trouble reviving it, but after working on it, did swim away.

murray.jpg

other bud that was with me

bob-1.jpg

couple of mine

other.jpg

My biggest 32"

pictureentree.jpg

Edited by Fish Farmer

Thanks everyone, wish all you could have joined us, we had lots of laughs and good times.

Like Super Dave and Bunk said, fishing was tuff finding the big girls.

Man, you guys did great, Dave! Did you manage to bring a few filets home at least? The water looks pretty calm compared to what it is today. Good timing for you.

One off our buddy's Roy wanted to take a few home, so we kept a few of the jigging fish for him.

Those big ones, I wouldn't want to eat (glow-in-the-dark) If you look closely at the big one on the chain, it has a tumor on the gill plate.

Way to go Dave, nice job :thumbsup_anim:

How was the wind today?

The wind at home now is brutal Joey, I can imagine the waves down there, The water was flat for our 5 days. Thats why we stayed, don't see it like that to much down there.

Edited by Fish Farmer