Update - Ready to go.... See you guys end of November!!!

Leecher

It's finally here folks... the day I've been waiting for B) A quick update on our plans.... Last Wednesday afternoon, my brother went to our hunting grounds to drop 150LBS of carrots and to his surprise, the feeder had been cleaned right out :w00t: While he was dropping the food, got grunted by a buck :w00t:B) So all this to say that we are pumped to the max :thumbsup_anim:

Now I wait for him to pick me up... I'm as ready as I'll ever be :D

DSC08759.jpg

See you guys end of November :)

TJunkie

Edited by TroutJunkie

nice! are you gonna be living in that cozy blind of yours?

You bet Christopher!!! Now I must leave cause my brother is going to arrive any minutes now :)

This might come as a Shock to you Jacques,But deer season closes on the 18th.....:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Good Luck with a Buck :canadian:

No shock here Paul :) Season ends on the 18th :PB) Thanks will try my best B)

Have a safe hunt, and hope you get a harvest. :canadian:

Thanks Brian!!! Will do :)

Go get em Jacques!!

Remember to leave a couple for seed :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks Terrence!!! Will do :)

good luck Jacques! harvest some bucks and get us a good report... :canadian::thumbsup_anim:

Thanks gino!!! Report to come I hope :)

Dont forget extra batteries for the camera Jacques....expecting a video of success...

Safe hunt

Cheers

Thanks Dave!!! Batteries packed and ready :)

Brother's here now... must go... See you guys later :)

*** Update ***

Got back last night and sadly, opening weekend was a bust :( Lots of fresh tracks all over but they are moving around at night :blink: We had snow early morning and rain during the day... weather wise not quite cold enough.

I must say that I'm quite comfy in the blind and very happy to have it :) Spent roughly 16 hours in it this weekend :thumbsup_anim: Leaving again this up coming Friday for a whole week and just can't wait :)

clapping.gif Fare thee well my friendclapping.gif

Thanks Paul!!!

Good luck Jacques....at this rate you might be looking at another name change already :whistling:

Thanks Simon!!! It's a possibility :whistling::)

Good luck Jacques! But by the sounds of it you dont need it.. :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks Ron!!!

Good luck with the hunt bud. If you get skunked give a holler we can park you out on the front porch with a cup of coffee and a gun I bet even money the gun goes off before the coffee is cold.

Art

Thanks Art!!! B) Sounds like you have lots of them around :whistling:

so that's what they mean by the buck stops here

good luck

Thanks Terry!!!

No disrespect Jacques but I've never quite seen huntin' boots like those before.... and just one loaf a bread C'mon man!

Bon chasse!

Thanks Grant!!! :lol: The boots :lol: I'd look pretty with those on eh :lol: There's actually two loafs in the box :whistling::)

Edited by TroutJunkie

Forcast looks favorable for this up coming weekend Jac.Hope they come out to play with me.

Cold nights and warming to +2 for the day high.

Good luck.

Yes Brian, the forecast looks a lot better for the up coming weekend :thumbsup_anim: Below zero overnight but just above during the day over this way too B) That should get them moving and also going into the full rut.... one of them, is bound to do a stupid thing :w00t: such as stroll by and stopping to catch it's breath :whistling::P MAN I just can't wait :thumbsup_anim:

Good luck to you too this weekend B :canadian:

Wow too bad, still better then a good day workin thou isint it...lol My good friend nailed a 8 point buck tonight..just text messaged me pics from the bush..It was a double lung shot that dropped it right in its tracks..

Wow too bad, still better then a good day workin thou isint it...lol My good friend nailed a 8 point buck tonight..just text messaged me pics from the bush..It was a double lung shot that dropped it right in its tracks..

You bet Ron :thumbsup_anim: I'd much prefer put in 16 hours in the blind then work thats for sure :D Awesome that your friend was able to bag an 8 pointer... well deserve high five from me :clapping::worthy:B)

I still have a full week of hunting left... just hope I can set my sights on something like this... buck from my 2008 season... would make me very happy :D

IMGP1647.jpg

You bet Ron :thumbsup_anim: I'd much prefer put in 16 hours in the blind then work thats for sure :D Awesome that your friend was able to bag an 8 pointer... well deserve high five from me :clapping::worthy:B)

I still have a full week of hunting left... just hope I can set my sights on something like this... buck from my 2008 season... would make me very happy :D

IMGP1647.jpg

lache pas la patate mon jaques!

IMGP1647.jpg

I knew the one I shot had a twin brother :P

Neighbors that bad eh? whistling.gif

Actually I have more deer than squirrels on the property the back 12 acres are all woods and brambles that we let grow out so the deer have food and shelter. The area I am in is Loudoun County Virginia and it has some of the highest deer populations in the USA. Besides around here all of my neighbors have guns and they will shoot back.lol.

Art

Actually I have more deer than squirrels on the property the back 12 acres are all woods and brambles that we let grow out so the deer have food and shelter. The area I am in is Loudoun County Virginia and it has some of the highest deer populations in the USA. Besides around here all of my neighbors have guns and they will shoot back.lol.

Art

:lol: I kind of figured it was the case Art B) If you don't hunt... better call your brother Joe :whistling::D